Trump’s attack on CNN’s Don Lemon quickly backfires after everyone points out it makes him look even more racist

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/trumps ... acist/amp/

“CNN’s Don Lemon, the dumbest man on television, insinuated last night while asking a debate ‘question’ that I was a racist, when in fact I am ‘the least racist person in the world,'” Trump wrote. “Perhaps someone should explain to Don that he is supposed to be neutral, unbiased & fair, or is he too dumb (stupid} to understand that. No wonder CNN’s ratings (MSNBC’s also) have gone down the tubes – and will stay there until they bring credibility back to the newsroom. Don’t hold your breath!”

Trump has regularly questioned black public figures’ intelligence, such as when he said that Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) had a “low IQ.”
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

lol, so a non white person can't be stupid now? my God, it looks like according to the left non white people are so perfect they walk on water. Impossible for them to ever have a bad trait?? this is simply an excuse, "pulling the race card" when one is criticized from your team. btw, EVERY non white conservative is berated and attacked by your side with obvious racist assertions and that is just fine and dandy huh?

HOW CONVIENIENT. your side has no problem calling Trump stupid. Trump has called white people dumb too. Don lemon IS AN ACTUAL RACIST. who explicitly said white men are the biggest threat, and especially WHITE MEN ON THE RIGHT. f**k him, we are allowed to defend oursleves. if He can dish it, he can take it. his race is irrelevant.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Someone is due for a med check
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

when a black pastor refuses to label trump a racist, Lemon attacks the character of the pastor.

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:49 pm Someone is due for a med check
yeah, you might need help with that TDS, you spam the meme group 24/7, its so bad that no one wants to go there anymore.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:53 pm
yeah, you might need help with that TDS, you spam the meme group 24/7, its so bad that no one wants to go there anymore.
Thanks for confirming my point
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wish this would all stop already. It’s getting so annoying.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:53 pm
Lol I saw that. It’s like a group full of her memes on Trump now. Can we say obsessed! 😂
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

yep, only POC are called dumb by trump 🙄
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He calls way too many people stupid. He is so low class. What is with him and IQs? Did they have him tested as a child because he was having difficulties and he found out he was average and it bothers him to this day? He was Not a great student but that has nothing to with IQ.

His obsession with IQs is pathological.
Locked Previous topicNext topic