Brutal: MSNBC Analyst Exposes The 2020 Democratic Agenda As A Total Dumpster Fire

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... a-n2550947

It’s no shocker. The 2020 Democratic agenda is straight trash. There is not a single winning issue that these clowns are pushing right now. Not one. Yes, Democrats are more trusted in handling health care, but did you watch the debate last night? We have a large swath of the 2020 field advocating for ‘Medicare for All,’ whose dirty secret is that it will destroy private health insurance. That’s tens of millions of Americans who will have their health insurance gutted. It will also be the mother of all tax increases, especially for the middle class. This is bad policy and the debate was whether to destroy health care for over 100 million people now or later. Border crossings being decriminalized, health care for illegals, gun control policies that veer into confiscation, and slave reparations—they’re all losers.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I miss BJ. Lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m waiting for the herd to clear to about 3 or 4 left.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is anybody truly committed to their private health insurance that much? Is there anything it offers that Medicare doesn't? I'm honestly hard pressed to think of anything with my policy. I couldn't care less if it was gone, and I'm in no way worried about my taxes. The money I would save in premiums would more than compensate for any tax increase, especially since M4A would alleviate what we ALREADY spend on health care (for example, eliminating the need for county indigency funds).

Imagine your employer being able to offer you cash benefits rather than paying for insurance. Imagine being able to switch to a better or more fulfilling job because you don't have to worry about losing benefits.

Medicare 4 all might not be a "winning issue", but things similar to it, like a public option, have incredibly high support (coincidentally, something that Biden, who soundly defeats Trump in polls so far, has in his healthcare plan). Trump and the GOP have exactly zilch to offer in terms of healthcare.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:43 am Is anybody truly committed to their private health insurance that much? Is there anything it offers that Medicare doesn't? I'm honestly hard pressed to think of anything with my policy. I couldn't care less if it was gone, and I'm in no way worried about my taxes. The money I would save in premiums would more than compensate for any tax increase, especially since M4A would alleviate what we ALREADY spend on health care (for example, eliminating the need for county indigency funds).

Imagine your employer being able to offer you cash benefits rather than paying for insurance. Imagine being able to switch to a better or more fulfilling job because you don't have to worry about losing benefits.

Medicare 4 all might not be a "winning issue", but things similar to it, like a public option, have incredibly high support (coincidentally, something that Biden, who soundly defeats Trump in polls so far, has in his healthcare plan). Trump and the GOP have exactly zilch to offer in terms of healthcare.
Keep in mind, that Medicare as it stands now, you pay a monthly premium, and you have to have a supplemental insurance. Then for meds there is what is called a donut for meds, where you pay full price for those meds. When I worked at Pharmacy, many seniors did one of two things when they hit the donut hole. They either went without or went into Canada.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:43 am Is anybody truly committed to their private health insurance that much? Is there anything it offers that Medicare doesn't? I'm honestly hard pressed to think of anything with my policy. I couldn't care less if it was gone, and I'm in no way worried about my taxes. The money I would save in premiums would more than compensate for any tax increase, especially since M4A would alleviate what we ALREADY spend on health care (for example, eliminating the need for county indigency funds).

I love my insurance. I want to keep my insurance. Medicare isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's probably better than what some people have and it's great if they can get it. But seriously. Don't f**k with my insurance.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

jas wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:00 am

I love my insurance. I want to keep my insurance. Medicare isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's probably better than what some people have and it's great if they can get it. But seriously. Don't f**k with my insurance.
Is your insurance through your employer?
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's way past time that healthcare became a right instead of a privilege. Other civilized countries provide it and so should be, at least as far as a basic policy for all. We should offer the option to keep employer provided plans or buy supplemental policies just as Medicare does for starters. Yes we would have to pay more to support such a plan but we already pay for what we have now. We will pay one way or the other. I see nothing wrong with that an a lot of people want that. Time to get over it.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:19 am It's way past time that healthcare became a right instead of a privilege. Other civilized countries provide it and so should be, at least as far as a basic policy for all. We should offer the option to keep employer provided plans or buy supplemental policies just as Medicare does for starters. Yes we would have to pay more to support such a plan but we already pay for what we have now. We will pay one way or the other. I see nothing wrong with that an a lot of people want that. Time to get over it.
So the people who can afford to pay more by buying supplemental insurance will get better care. And it may cost you more than what you pay now. I’m not seeing the upside, or what’s different from what is available now.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:00 am

Is it through your employer?
Locked Previous topicNext topic