No More Bump Posts For Points Please

Anonymous 3

Unread post

SmurfyTime wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:47 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:52 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:51 pm All the points earned in the bump post should be taken away
Pfft mine are in the bank. I don't think anyone can rob the bank. Stop being a sourpuss and get over it.f

Or you can use common sense and stop taking advantage of a situation and being dishonest.
You are assuming it was born with or raised with common sense. Classless trash are loud, boastful and have foul mouths in an effort to draw attention to themselves and sound tough.
Trashy people are selfish and not team players. Their only goal is to satisfy their needs and they think nothing of taking advantage of others to get what they want
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:37 pm

Pfft mine are in the bank. I don't think anyone can rob the bank. Stop being a sourpuss and get over it.f

Or you can use common sense and stop taking advantage of a situation and being dishonest.
You are assuming it was born with or raised with common sense. Classless trash are loud, boastful and have foul mouths in an effort to draw attention to themselves and sound tough.
Trashy people are selfish and not team players. Their only goal is to satisfy their needs and they think nothing of taking advantage of others to get what they want

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anonymous 4

Unread post

The pretentious pomposity of your reply made me laugh.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

I have no idea what to do with “points” or how I get “points”. If anyone wants to rob me, go for it!
I really don’t care.
Big deal.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:49 pm I have no idea what to do with “points” or how I get “points”. If anyone wants to rob me, go for it!
I really don’t care.
Big deal.

We can't rob points any longer.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:57 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:49 pm I have no idea what to do with “points” or how I get “points”. If anyone wants to rob me, go for it!
I really don’t care.
Big deal.

We can't rob points any longer.
Okie dokie
😉
Deleted User 66

Unread post

Truer words have never been spoken.
Locked Previous topicNext topic