Would you continue having a relationship?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

On the ID channel, they have a series twisted sister. One of them is about a case that happened in my hometown, a sister, along with her boyfriend, killed the other sister over jealousy.

If one of your children killed their sibling would you continue the relationship with the child?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I mean..I'd probably watch my back around them but yeah I think I'd still talk to them lol.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It would be hard to have a relationship with a dead person unless you believe in the talking to the dead bullshit
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Yes
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:37 am It would be hard to have a relationship with a dead person unless you believe in the talking to the dead bullshit
With the child that killed their sibling.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:40 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:37 am It would be hard to have a relationship with a dead person unless you believe in the talking to the dead bullshit
Did you not understand my reply?
I believe in "eye for an eye", I dont care who murdered my child. The killer or killers will suffer the same fate
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:43 am
I believe in "eye for an eye", I dont care who murdered my child. The killer or killers will suffer the same fate
I thought you meant something else.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It would be difficult..
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:43 am
lex talionis
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd be mourning the loss of two children cause she'd be dead to me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic