Unread post

Tempurpedic and we love it.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've wondered about the Leesa mattress. What don't you like about it? Is it too soft?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I dont know what my mattress is. The mattress was about 6 months old when the whole bed was given to me for free.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

If you have a Mattress Firm near you, I highly recommend that you go in and check out their mattresses.

Though I was willing to spend a lot of money on my new TWIN mattress, I first looked at their LOWER PRICED mattresses. A year ago, I purchased that lowest priced one and a year later, I still LOVE IT! And I only paid about $350.00 for it!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

My dh and I bought a Serta pillow top. Memory foam sucks!
mrsjules79
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I've had my tempurpedic for years and paid $$$ for it. Worth every single penny.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

We bought a Beautyrest Black Beauty king size about 8 years ago. It started to have the body dips after about 2 years. It hasn’t gotten worse, but it isn’t good. Mattress shopping sucks because its hard to know what will last without biting the bullet and just buying it.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mine is a Serta. Bought it about 4 years ago. I did get a memory foam topper from Target. It's pretty comfy. Cats love it.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I bought a memory foam several years ago. 13" with a bamboo covering so it doesn't trap the heat of sleeping in foam. Best decision I ever made. It's one of those ones that comes rolled up and you unroll it and let it raise for a day. I'll tell you, I just got it back out of storage late last year and was sleeping on a Stearns & Foster for the prior 2 years. No comparison.

I had 2 sciatic attacks during the Stearns time and the arthritis started setting in. I would wake up with awful hip and back pain every day. Shuffling out of bed. Literally one night back on my memory foam and I was a whole new bitch the next day. I started back at the gym finally a couple of months later. I highly recommend not sleeping on coils. They fight your body.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ladyiq wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:15 am Saatva and we have a king. It is amazing 3 years later.
Ooohhh...I just went and looked that up! It looks nice!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic