Confession

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm 6 weeks postpartum and I'm feeling like my body may never look the way I want it to again.....
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It may not but you'll get used to it. Ignore the people on here who will claim they look exactly the same prepregnancy.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:46 pm I'm 6 weeks postpartum and I'm feeling like my body may never look the way I want it to again.....
Give yourself a break, you just had a baby
I was extremely lucky because I have or had a large amount of elasticity in my skin and always snapped back by the time the baby was a month old with my oldest kids
It wasnt so easy or quick with youngest but it did happen and it will for you also
Anonymous 4

Unread post

But on the flip side...It also might.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You might surprise yourself, Anon1.

Good luck to you. And just remember this piece of advice: SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE. Don't try to lose too much too fast or you may crash and burn. If it helps you, continue to report your progress here. I think it helps to have a buddy system.

Wishing you the best and I know you can do it!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:46 pm I'm 6 weeks postpartum and I'm feeling like my body may never look the way I want it to again.....
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:02 pm You might surprise yourself, Anon1.

Good luck to you. And just remember this piece of advice: SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE. Don't try to lose too much too fast or you may crash and burn. If it helps you, continue to report your progress here. I think it helps to have a buddy system.

I'm not crying youre crying (okay maybe I did)....wow that was so kind, thank you ♡♡♡♡♡♡
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Aww! I didn't mean to make you cry. But I hope I made you feel that someone is in your corner! :) You got this! HUG :)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:22 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:02 pm You might surprise yourself, Anon1.

I'm not crying youre crying (okay maybe I did)....wow that was so kind, thank you ♡♡♡♡♡♡
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It will just give yourself some time.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Congratulations on your new baby.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You had a baby 10 minutes ago, calm down.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Locked Previous topicNext topic