Is he ignoring me?? Yes, it's me again and I dont know what to do.

Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Trust me, if he wanted you, he'd make it happen.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You have a clear choice. He is showing you exactly who he is - inconsiderate, unreliable, and not concerned with your feelings. If this is what you want from a guy - then chase him. If this is not what you want, then walk away.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

What you do is GROW UP. problem solved.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:39 am
Pjmm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:10 am If everyone here is all in agreement then you probably should listen. Drop him. Go get a girlfriend and drown your sorrows in Ben and Jerry's. Whatever it takes but move on.
Not to mention this is extremely RARE......that everyone in a post "agrees" that she should drop him and move on
So true...this is her sign.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Did you have S*x with him already?
I shit glitter
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:15 am
jas wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:07 am Back up and give him space. Let him do the chasing. Then you'll know.
That's what I'm going to do. I feel like I'm being viewed at as a crazy girl just by sending him messages that go I unread. Now this guy was the one who was chasing me morning, noon, and night. It was constant texts from him. I start feeling really comfortable with him and then he starts in with the mind games. All I know is that I really like him and I wish that he would give me a second chance.
I can't stand inconsistent men.

Be inconsistent back. Read his next text several hours later and leave it in read for a few days.
Then text him back answering his original text.

He wants to play games with you, show him you're better at it. They both love and hate it.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Walk away. He's not into you. Move on with your life. Focus on your kid.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

It sounds like he’s doing this on purpose. He probably fishes around for women, sends them messages, sees who bites, and plays with them. He’s playing with you. It’s not a decent human being thing to do, but some get off on how “crazy” they can make others. Block him, delete him, get rid of anything related to him. Move on, and live your life. He will never be sorry and he will never not have an excuse. I married a POS who played these games and it was hell on earth for a year before I had a wake up call and saw him for what he was doing.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I would not give him the opportunity to reach out to me again. At this point, I'd block him and move on. Why would you want a man like this?
Locked Previous topicNext topic