Is he ignoring me?? Yes, it's me again and I dont know what to do.

Anonymous 4

Unread post

You need to stop messaging him. Let it be. And if he messages you any time soon, do not respond before 2 days have passed.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:08 pm Dont talk to him again. Quit letting him play games with you. Plenty of other fish in the sea who are better than that. He's not that interested. You seem desparatr which is not good.
This. Sorry OP.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You follow/stalk him online?

Let him go .. sounds like he has already let you go ..
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

You’re not the only one he talks to. You’re not even number 2. He keeps you hanging as a back up. Move on you deserve better.
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Nvl0707 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:38 pm You’re not the only one he talks to. You’re not even number 2. He keeps you hanging as a back up. Move on you deserve better.
This exactly.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Are you 12? Seriously, he’s not that interested. Most adults would have figured that out and moved on.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

All of the above.
Too many damn fish in the sea to pick one.

The right man won't send you mixed signals.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So you he’s inconsistent, sends mixed signals (based on your interpretation), texts you then leaves you hanging. You feel it’s a mind game. And YET you hang on and wait for whatever bone he may or may not throw at you.

It seems like he doesn’t care to tell you to bug off and is hoping you ‘ll get the clear hints and move on without him looking like a dick.

Have some dignity and move on. Don’t stalk him on line or text him.

MOVE ON.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:18 pm He probably senses you may have some issues and he doesn't want to be bothered..

Do you have crazy eyes?
Far from having crazy eyes and I've never given him the impression that I have issues.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He's playing games because he's an ass and you've shown him you're willing to chase him and put up with however he treats you. All that is bad so forget him and move on. Don't respond to any more messages or requests he sends. Hell just block him and be done with it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic