A positive tweet from Minnesota Rep Omar

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:29 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:04 pm I just have to LMAO that Trump’s mindless twittering and bitching just turned his most hated opponents into martyrs and a uniting force for the Democratic Party.
Just one more example of his incompetence and ignorance of how politics work. He’s such a moron.
It’s actually brilliant strategy on his part. He has gotten the rest of the party to embrace and defend the far left that moderate voters do not like or agree with. Even the founder of BET has said the democrats have moved too far left for him to support now.
He hasn’t gotten them to embrace and defend any of their policy ideas, just them as human beings against bigoted personal attacks. Moderate voters likely aren’t too stupid to tell the difference.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And Trump’s GOP is too far right for me to support it. His actions are hurting him and the party too.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:04 pm I just have to LMAO that Trump’s mindless twittering and bitching just turned his most hated opponents into martyrs and a uniting force for the Democratic Party.
Just one more example of his incompetence and ignorance of how politics work. He’s such a moron.
It’s actually brilliant strategy on his part. He has gotten the rest of the party to embrace and defend the far left that moderate voters do not like or agree with. Even the founder of BET has said the democrats have moved too far left for him to support now.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:56 pm
DSamuels wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:25 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:03 pm
Lol
And you’re the robotic Conservative who automatically believes all the lying shit from far right websites and from King Cheeto ‘s fish mouth!
🐠
Wow, a trifecta......personal attack, pottymouth and name calling. You must be pretty proud of yourself.
Well it’s Accurate. Facts.
Deal with them.
No, not facts dearie, your opinion.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jas wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:53 am

Wow. Those blinders are stuck, huh?
Lol
And you’re the robotic Conservative who automatically believes all the lying shit from far right websites and from King Cheeto ‘s fish mouth!
🐠
Wow, a trifecta......personal attack, pottymouth and name calling. You must be pretty proud of yourself.
Facepalm...

Apologize Libby. That was uncalled for.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:39 pm
Lol
🐠
Facepalm...

I’m sorry I was so blunt and that I hurt anyone’s feelings.

I should rephrase:
Trump’s words and actions and his past performance ( for three decades at least) should warn everyone, including his supporters, that he was never meant to be President.
I just hope for better days for America.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Not really. There are 531 more congress people, 276 are democrats. Those four juniors have made a lot of enemies on both sides. That's a big no no in politics. Especially congress. But I do agree some of the dems are...
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:47 pm

Facepalm...

I should rephrase:
Trump’s words and actions and his past performance ( for three decades at least) should warn everyone, including his supporters, that he was never meant to be President.
Thank you. Much better :)

That's a cleaner way to debate a topic (expect that it's off topic, lol).
306/232

Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:59 pm

Deal with them.
Liar liar liar - none of it is true. Typical of you though.
Actually you are not one of them who defends the stupidity automatically with Trump. Inexplicably, however, you still support him even though he does little but send out insulting bombastic tweets and watch Fox News. This actually might be a good thing now that I think of it.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:47 pm

Facepalm...

I should rephrase:
You certainly didn't hurt my feelings. You just showed you know nothing about me.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:47 pm
jas wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:59 pm
Deal with them.
Liar liar liar - none of it is true. Typical of you though.
Actually you are not one of them who defends the stupidity automatically with Trump. Inexplicably, however, you still support him even though he does little but send out insulting bombastic tweets and watch Fox News. This actually might be a good thing now that I think of it.
You're right, I'm not. I support the office, not the man. I like several things he's done for the country but I do not blindly follow as there are several things I don't like. SEVERAL. As far as those far left and far right sites, I think they're all stupid. Honestly, I think 95% of the media is stupid. They've lost their way of what true journalism is. But that's another rant.
Locked Previous topicNext topic