Reaching out to “family”

Anonymous 1

Pjmm wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:11 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:47 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:32 am

What's confusing? These people have been given no reason for how you treat them, you haven't fought with them, and you refuse to be an adult and have a conversion to actually tell them you don't want to be part of their family. How do they know you haven't moved and that's why you don't respond to cards/letters/mail? They don't know what's going on in your life or what you might be dealing with BECAUSE YOU DON'T COMMUNICATE WITH THEM.

Be an adult and tell them your thoughts. People can't read minds. Stop being confused.
It’s been 15 years and it’s not like we were close before. I don’t want to open any lines of communication. My brother has communicated my desire to be left alone. I DO NOT WANT TO COMMUNICATE with them. I would have given up by now. I don’t want them to know a single thing about me. I have the right to that
Then be prepared for them to keep asking. Are they Trump supporters? Bleeding heart liberals? You're adopted and this is the bio family? I really don't understand you saying no offense but I can't see you at this time.
I don't know anything about them.I'm not adopted, I just have no use for my father and his side of the family. After 15 years of no responses, I thought that was answer enough. I'll have my brother relay the message again of leave her alone. It's not a "I can't see you at this time" it is a "I never want to see any of you, ever"
Anonymous 1

Maggie wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:49 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:44 pm
Maggie wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:38 pm She probably holds out hope for her husband to reunite with his child.
waste of everyones hope. it will never happen
You can control what others hold out hope for. It’s a waste to you but obviously not her.
My father doesn't deserve contact with me or my family. He made his choices.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:20 pm
Maggie wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:49 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:44 pm

waste of everyones hope. it will never happen
You can control what others hold out hope for. It’s a waste to you but obviously not her.
My father doesn't deserve contact with me or my family. He made his choices.
Block all of their numbers than. If it’s been year how do they still have your contact info? You obviously still hold resentment to be bothered this much by yearly attempts.
Anonymous 4

There's a fine line between LOVE and HATE.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

I wouldn’t stop trying to talk to my kids.
Locked Previous topicNext topic