Walmart ad

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Please do something about that Walmart ad. Took me forever to even do anything in here. It kept loading a Walmart you won ad.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Those are so annoying!
i want candy!
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That sucks
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Im always accidentally clicking on those annoying ads when Im on my phone
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What Walmart ad? There shouldn’t be any full page ads
🤓The Admin 🤓
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:14 pm What Walmart ad? There shouldn’t be any full page ads
When I got on there was this thing that kept popping up that said I won. It was about a Walmart credit card I believe. And it just kept loading and reloading. I couldn’t even get back to the main page. Took me 6 or 7 times of trying to reload the pages til it got off. Hopefully it doesn’t come back.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

No. It's your phone or computer trying to get you to click on the virus link. Best thing to do is to shut down whatever you were/are using and then restart.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My Ipad won't load the site today at all. Idk what the deal is, weird! Working fine on mobile & PC though.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t know what that’s about. We don’t have any of those ads and as far as I know they go against googles policies which is our only ad service.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:20 pm
12skipafew wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:14 pm What Walmart ad? There shouldn’t be any full page ads
When I got on there was this thing that kept popping up that said I won. It was about a Walmart credit card I believe. And it just kept loading and reloading. I couldn’t even get back to the main page. Took me 6 or 7 times of trying to reload the pages til it got off. Hopefully it doesn’t come back.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Sounds like a malware/spyware thing. Those can happen when you click a posted link. I got one earlier, but I couldn't tell you if it was on here or some place else. I was looking up stuff in between looking around here and trolling someone on facebook. Kept getting a pop up saying I won a gift card and to take a survey to claim it. Thanks, but no thanks. I ain't got time for that bs.
Locked Previous topicNext topic