I am devastated. I don't know how to handle this one. ((Warning))((Worst possible update))

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am so sorry. I am sure the grief is suffocating.

A boy drowned on our property when I was a teen. It was devastating for everyone, and I don't know if this is the right thing or right time to say, but his parents, my family -- unable to describe the pain, and certainly no one was/is the same, but the living survived and eventually found serenity. I wish the same for your sister & family.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Do you want me to report anon 7? I am so upset by her comments, I am in tears reading her cruelness.

I'm not sure if they will lock the post. Let me know. I think it's the same as name calling. It's horrible.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am so sorry.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m so sorry for your loss, I can’t even imagine. All you can do is be there for your sister for support and comfort. I’m sorry your family isn’t going through this.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:26 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:24 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:19 pm
I have lost a child and it was not my fault or anything I could have prevented

I do not feel bad for mother's who lost a child due to negligence. This could have been prevented if she was a better mother
That's it then.
I couldn't think of why you were being so mean when it came to the pain we are all going through.

But it's because you've felt this pain. You know it isn't fair. It's not fair to us either.

Making it someone else's fault in your mind when this happens to someone else won't make it hurt less for you though.

I'm sorry if you have felt anything close to what I am feeling right now even though it wasn't my child, I hope you find peace.
Negligence killed her child. There is no way to deny that. If she had been watching her kid or there was proper pool safety this wouldn't have happened

Stop making excuses and pretending she was a better mother than she was.

I have found peace. My son would have been 45 this year. That doesn't mean I feel bad for moms that could have prevented the death of their child
You really should be ashamed of your vile disgusting comments. What kind of person replies to a post like this?! Sick lady you’re sick in the head!
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Op I’m so sorry. Please ignore anon 7. Anyone who could reply as she has is not right in the head.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:37 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:33 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:19 pm
I have lost a child and it was not my fault or anything I could have prevented

I do not feel bad for mother's who lost a child due to negligence. This could have been prevented if she was a better mother
Keep telling yourself it wasnt your fault, but deep down YOU know you fucked up someway....somehow.. There was something ...anything you could have done but you neglected to do so.
Now you come on here with your nasty self-hate and guilt trying to make others feel as bad as you do....deep down inside your evil self.
Pathetic!!!!!!
My son was born with a congenital heart defect. There was nothing anyone could have done.

He died at three days old

All this mother had to do was watch her child

Sounds like it was your fault. Defective genes caused it.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So sorry for her loss :(
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nvl0707 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:34 pm Op I’m so sorry. Please ignore anon 7. Anyone who could reply as she has is not right in the head.
Exactly. Clearly imbalanced.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

OMG, I wouldn’t be so critical about other’s mothering abilities if I lacked any sense of empathy or compassion like you obviously do.
You just showed that you cannot possibly be mother of the week.
So did that woman’s tragedy make you feel like you’re oh-so-much better? Is your ego nice and happy now that you put down a woman experiencing the worst pain imaginable? Want a cookie now?
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:56 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:52 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:44 pm

I dont have compassion for negligent parents.

Is your sister even a member of this website?
You never left your child alone to go make a salad before? Ise the bathroom? I call bullshit. I promise you I have. Right now Im in my living room and my 4yo and 5 yo are playing in the playroom alone....
I have never left my child around a pool that was not fenced and that did not have an alarm on the back door

Pool safety is nothing to mess with clearly
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic