I am devastated. I don't know how to handle this one. ((Warning))((Worst possible update))

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Huge hugs and prayers. I am so sorry :(
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Prayers going up.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m so sorry
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I am so sorry .. prayers sent :)
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I just don’t understand why anyone would have a pool party without hiring at least one lifeguard to watch the pool the entire time. We have a pool and my youngest (4) is having a party tomorrow. We will have lifeguards at both ends of the pool even though we will only have 8 children his age and 6 more that are older and definitely know how to swim.

We had a pool party for my oldest last summer, and with 20 nine year old boys attending, we had two lifeguards and a baby sitter that was CPR certified and a camp counselor. She was also an excellent swimmer.

In addition, we have an auto cover on the pool that we can close so no one can actually enter the pool if an adult isn’t watching. If you fall into the cover it’s like falling onto a waterbed (only sturdier).

I will never understand why people take risks with young children and water.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:37 am I just don’t understand why anyone would have a pool party without hiring at least one lifeguard to watch the pool the entire time. We have a pool and my youngest (4) is having a party tomorrow. We will have lifeguards at both ends of the pool even though we will only have 8 children his age and 6 more that are older and definitely know how to swim.

We had a pool party for my oldest last summer, and with 20 nine year old boys attending, we had two lifeguards and a baby sitter that was CPR certified and a camp counselor. She was also an excellent swimmer.

In addition, we have an auto cover on the pool that we can close so no one can actually enter the pool if an adult isn’t watching. If you fall into the cover it’s like falling onto a waterbed (only sturdier).

We never went to that extreme. I get you're about safety but I just expect parents to watch their children. Sounds like everyone was done with the pool but the little one got back outside without anyone noticing. We have an above ground so no auto covers.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Updated
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:37 am I just don’t understand why anyone would have a pool party without hiring at least one lifeguard to watch the pool the entire time. We have a pool and my youngest (4) is having a party tomorrow. We will have lifeguards at both ends of the pool even though we will only have 8 children his age and 6 more that are older and definitely know how to swim.

Everyone had gotten out of the pool, all the kids were dried off and changed into dry clothes, then started playing in the playroom. The door to the backyard was locked, but somehow he figured out how to unlock it.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

This post really isn't the place for this.

I'm so sorry OP. Peace to your family.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:32 pm I feel sorry for the kid. RIP

However this wouldnt happen to the best mother in the world
Do you have to do this right now?
I know this is online so it feels like you're just typing to the computer, but I am destroyed right now and his mother is going through the worst pain she will ever feel.

Your words are only causing pain and anger to a person already going through it. Please just stop.
Locked Previous topicNext topic