I don't know how I feel about this.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

What about it makes you ask if there's something wrong with him?
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:11 pm That's hideous

ETA: He's 16 and that is what it looks like? I somehow read it as he was six... Is there something wrong with him?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Look at the pictures.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:18 pm What about it makes you ask if there's something wrong with him?

ETA: He's 16 and that is what it looks like? I somehow read it as he was six... Is there something wrong with him?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:21 pm Look at the pictures.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:18 pm What about it makes you ask if there's something wrong with him?

Don't you think it's rather rude to ask a mother what is wrong with her son though?
This is why I don't post here and I won't rush to do it again.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Pjmm, don't you dare go away! I like you!
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:24 pm

Don't you think it's rather rude to ask a mother what is wrong with her son though?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I did look at the picture.

What about the painting made you ask if there's something wrong with OP's son?

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's sweet, but a little primer and paint will fix that right up, lol
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Don't worry about her.. Some people just don't know how to act.
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:24 pm

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Some of these replies are just awful. I can see not being thrilled but being "pissed" and "I'd make my kid repaint the wall" is really just a lousy thing to do when they are trying to do something nice.

OP, I'm glad to see you are taking this in stride. My son is 13 and over the course of the year since he's turned 13, he has changed so much and is turning to his dad so much that basically I'm being cut out and we were very close until this year. I know it's the teen years, he's going through puberty, his friends matter a lot and all that but this is painful and it will only get worse. I hope one day I'll get something thoughtful like this, even if it's something we might have to rework together.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I can't see the pic, but It sounds like he did a nice thing.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I can’t see the picture. I’m glad you like the stencil though! He sounds like a sweet boy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic