I am genuinely surprised.

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm hoping this forum ends up more productive than the last. I just wanted advice from others, but a handful would always spoil that. I don't care if someone wants to disagree with my position on the post, just keep it relevant, don't bring in unrelated things that someone else fabricated.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

I don't think i was nasty to anyone but Bunny and i only got that way because of how i saw her act and some of the things she said and lied about.

I will be here as i was there. Blunt and honest. This is how I am in real life
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Irl I'm wicked nice. And I'm always up for busting someone's chops. Lol
I shit glitter
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm the same way irl. If I'm mean or a bitch or whatever then they deserve that shit.

Reedusstalker wrote: ↑Fri May 25, 2018 7:58 am I don't think i was nasty to anyone but Bunny and i only got that way because of how i saw her act and some of the things she said and lied about.

I shit glitter
Reedusstalker

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: ↑Fri May 25, 2018 8:38 am I'm the same way irl. If I'm mean or a bitch or whatever then they deserve that shit.

Reedusstalker wrote: ↑Fri May 25, 2018 7:58 am I don't think i was nasty to anyone but Bunny and i only got that way because of how i saw her act and some of the things she said and lied about.

I don't sugar coat things and if I think you are being stupid, I will let you know and I expect people to do the same for me. It's what I want. I don't want things sugar coated
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I did my best to be polite and respectful, even when others were not. There is never a reason to be mean.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Give it a week LMAO.

I generally don't sugar coat shit. If a person is an idiot of their partner is a tool, I'm gonna say as much.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't know, Sassy went slap off on Reddit yesterday. I'm a fat c**t who should f**k herself with a frozen pipe. πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

*rolling my eyes so hard at the bougie shark*
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
unicorn supreme❀
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Everyone was nice the last couple days. I made post, and people actually responded to the topic at hand instead of making random dick remarks. At least 90% did, but that's good enough.
Locked Previous topicNext topic