Question for those who plan to pay for their kids to go to college...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Do you have a limit for what you will pay for?

If your kids want to go to med school would you pay? Would you pay if they wanted to go to school past med school or the equivalent?
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We will pay a portion. We have already told the girls they must look into dual enrollment in HS as it is free here, scholarships/grants or pay for the rest themselves. They know if they go to vet school ( youngest) or PhD ( possible for oldest's field) they are responsible. I'm not paying for 4 years of vet school or 6 years for a PhD in marine biology.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 2

Unread post

There is no dollar limit to what I’ll pay for undergrad, but I doubt I would pay for all of grad school.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Obviously there will have to be some limit since we don't have an infinite amount of money.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:10 pm There is no dollar limit to what I’ll pay for undergrad, but I doubt I would pay for all of grad school.
Even if the tuition is $50,000 as opposed to like $8,000 for some state schools?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Undergraduate- we will pay for whatever school she gets into. Graduate she will pay for that.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

There's no limit. It's already in the bank waiting.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

We pay for everything, we started a college fund for each one that should cover everythingl if not we will cover everything else.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:26 pm We pay for everything, we started a college fund for each one that should cover everythingl if not we will cover everything else.
How much do you plan to save for each kid?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:38 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:10 pm There is no dollar limit to what I’ll pay for undergrad, but I doubt I would pay for all of grad school.
Even if the tuition is $50,000 as opposed to like $8,000 for some state schools?
I hope I’m paying $70k per year to Harvard or Yale for my children’s education!
Locked Previous topicNext topic