Help with Lesson Plan .....

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:13 pm
Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:47 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:43 am

You need to get yourself together before you go teaching children Sunday school. Does your church know these problems you are having in your marriage and your mental problems? Do they know you are lusting after other women?
After praying this morning, God told me that I am right were I am supposed to be. I am called to teach, and those who teach learn at the same time. God is working out His perfect salvation in me, and everyone else in this world. Excited this morning... Can't wait to see My Babies.
So you are telling me that god said, "look Tonisha I know that he is going to kill you one day, but trust me this is the right place for you" You can not teach what you have not learned.
No. God told me that my husband is called, and he will Overcome in Christ and do His will on earth. I believe. As Saul to Paul, Delgraco is now Ahava F.

Amen. My husband was recently ordained, and he is changed into the image of the Savior. It is so.

I only spoke before time, because I knew Him since the Beginning. The New Adam and Eve are Living.

I am the Prophet called to ALL Nations. I Am She!
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:17 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:43 am

You need to get yourself together before you go teaching children Sunday school. Does your church know these problems you are having in your marriage and your mental problems? Do they know you are lusting after other women?
After praying this morning, God told me that I am right were I am supposed to be. I am called to teach, and those who teach learn at the same time. God is working out His perfect salvation in me, and everyone else in this world. Excited this morning... Can't wait to see My Babies.
Then teach adults and step away from the children. You are not in a good enough place mentally to be teaching Sunday school to children.
I will go where God sends Me! And, I was called to teach the Children. We had an awesome time. They asked if I could take them to Ryan's and a scary movie. It was Soo cute. I will be taking them to the 1 buck rated G movies this summer, can't wait.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:49 pm

So you are telling me that god said, "look Tonisha I know that he is going to kill you one day, but trust me this is the right place for you" You can not teach what you have not learned.
No. God told me that my husband is called, and he will Overcome in Christ and do His will on earth. I believe. As Saul to Paul, Delgraco is now Ahava F.

Amen. My husband was recently ordained, and he is changed into the image of the Savior. It is so.

I only spoke before time, because I knew Him since the Beginning. The New Adam and Eve are Living.

You also believe that your husband is Jesus Christ. You need mental help.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Then teach adults and step away from the children. You are not in a good enough place mentally to be teaching Sunday school to children.
I will go where God sends Me! And, I was called to teach the Children. We had an awesome time. They asked if I could take them to Ryan's and a scary movie. It was Soo cute. I will be taking them to the 1 buck rated G movies this summer, can't wait.
Just because you have an opportunity it doesn’t mean God called you to it. You are great with words. You are poetic. You have a gift but you also have some real issues that need to be addressed before considering teaching young impressionable children. God wants you to get the help you need. He also doesn’t want you to be abused. He loves you.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:56 pm

Just because you have an opportunity it doesn’t mean God called you to it. You are great with words. You are poetic. You have a gift but you also have some real issues that need to be addressed before considering teaching young impressionable children. God wants you to get the help you need. He also doesn’t want you to be abused. He loves you.
No I don't. I know how to separate my personal life and grown up affairs from my professional life, church family, and children. Ridiculous.

Before the formation of this world I was called, and I been ready to share the word inspite of every demonic attack against the Kingdom. God's will be done not Mine.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:53 pm
Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:49 pm

You also believe that your husband is Jesus Christ. You need mental help.
I believe we who believe are ALL Jesus parts as One Body! It is true. We will become the image of Christ Jesus, transformed for Life. Amen.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:40 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:04 pm

You do know that boys learn from their fathers how to treat women right? You already have one son in prison for assault. Chances are your sons could end up just like their father. Hopefully they stay single.
I have no sons in jail for assault, NEVER HAD! They are all gentles as doves, and super bright. My son was released last year on simple theft, he has hurdles to climb and is doing great. Look it up! Stop the lies, and peace.
You posted before that he was in trouble for theft and assault and that he was in a bad place. Just because he got his sentence reduced doesn’t mean he didn’t assault someone. People pled down things all the time. I hope they a stay single so they don’t carry on the cycle of abuse. I’m just thankful you don’t have daughters. They learn from their how their fathers treat their mother on what to look for in a relationship.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:10 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:04 pm

You do know that boys learn from their fathers how to treat women right? You already have one son in prison for assault. Chances are your sons could end up just like their father. Hopefully they stay single.
I have no sons in jail for assault, NEVER HAD! They are all gentles as doves, and super bright. My son was released last year on simple theft, he has hurdles to climb and is doing great. Look it up! Stop the lies, and peace.
You posted before that he was in trouble for theft and assault and that he was in a bad place. Just because he got his sentence reduced doesn’t mean he didn’t assault someone. People pled down things all the time. I hope they a stay single so they don’t carry on the cycle of abuse. I’m just thankful you don’t have daughters. They learn from their how their fathers treat their mother on what to look for in a relationship.
No. In trying to comprehend the 3 year old vent I shared info on my oldest and my husband. My son was never in prison, but a correction center and then a program with fresh start. My husband was prosecuted by me for assault. He finished his program as well. Now, get out of my life for good, YOU KNOW ME NOT. PEACE.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:02 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:56 pm

No I don't. I know how to separate my personal life and grown up affairs from my professional life, church family, and children. Ridiculous.

Before the formation of this world I was called, and I been ready to share the word inspite of every demonic attack against the Kingdom. God's will be done not Mine.
No you don't, you really don't. If you had the ability to separate your personal life, and grown up affairs, as you called them, you would not be living the life you are. You would be respected, cherished, and loved, not controlled, beaten, and broken. It is not possible for anyone who truly cares for your well being to "leave you in peace". The kind of peace you are living in is going to kill you, and destroy your children and generations after them. Everyone and everything you say you hold dear you continue to place in danger.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:15 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:10 pm
No. In trying to comprehend the 3 year old vent I shared info on my oldest and my husband. My son was never in prison, but a correction center and then a program with fresh start. My husband was prosecuted by me for assault. He finished his program as well. Now, get out of my life for good, YOU KNOW ME NOT. PEACE.
You said he went to prison it could have been for 40 year but got out in 4 years or 18 months. This was on this site around thanksgiving. You were happy he was out. It was called look at him or god or something. He shinned a light in a woman’s face. Some said he was lucky he didn’t do it to them because they’re armed in their house. Has he moved out? Does he have a good career?
Locked Previous topicNext topic