Thank you to the ladies that tell me to cut the shit

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When I post about feeling sorry for myself in some way.
Changing my perspective and attitude about weekends without my kids helped a TON this weekend.
My house is cleaned and rearranged a little, my laundry is getting done. I read part of a book, watched a few movies, huff and puffed my way through a workout.

Not saying that I will never get lonely or ever feel sorry for myself again. But I just need to find something to take my mind off of it.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

:) And one day at a time is all you can do
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Glad the advice was helpful.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Hugs. Good for you!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This. Small steps!
jas wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:19 pm :) And one day at a time is all you can do
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:13 pm When I post about feeling sorry for myself in some way.
Changing my perspective and attitude about weekends without my kids helped a TON this weekend.
My house is cleaned and rearranged a little, my laundry is getting done. I read part of a book, watched a few movies, huff and puffed my way through a workout.

Not saying that I will never get lonely or ever feel sorry for myself again. But I just need to find something to take my mind off of it.
Its a hard adjustment to make and Im so sorry you are going theough this. If you ever need an ear just PM.me
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds like a great weekend! I hope that I can be that productive over the next few days.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Oh, cut the shit😉
Locked Previous topicNext topic