DH was awarded full custody

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:26 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:11 pm
The kids are 16 and 17 they don't need 24/7 supervision. Leave on a Tuesday night, and the kids are gone on Wednesdays.
I am sure we will still do the tuseday night thing sometimes. It was not uncommon for us to leave sunday night and come back the next Sunday though. Not the end of the world but it is a change.
Another year or two they will be adults anyways. Weird that mom only gets one day a week. Different states different situations, I suppose.
They probably set it according to the kids schedule
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:54 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:26 pm

I am sure we will still do the tuseday night thing sometimes. It was not uncommon for us to leave sunday night and come back the next Sunday though. Not the end of the world but it is a change.
Another year or two they will be adults anyways. Weird that mom only gets one day a week. Different states different situations, I suppose.
They probably set it according to the kids schedule
Mom has Wednesdays off. Guess a 16 and 17-year-old need a parent around or available.
I shit glitter
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:43 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:41 pm I have nothing nice to say.

Hopefully he can still sleep well once he realizes the pain this will cause her.
You mean the same pain he has felt all these years.....Why was it ok for him not to have custody but not the mom

The post said they had 50/50 . He did have custody. They shared custody.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Will this be permanent, or just during the summer when they would be home all day long by themselves?

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He's an asswipe. My sister and I stayed in during the summers while my mom and dad worked all day. We couldn't go out nor could we have friends over. Same scenario as the step kids. I guess DCFS should have stepped in and taken us out of there because we were BORED over the summer.

I can't believe a judge would take children away because they're BORED. They give children back to drug addicts, yet they take this woman's children away? I hope this is a troll.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

silverdawn99 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:17 pm I think I would be disgusted if my partner took his kids away from their mom just because they were bored. Shameful
I agree. My parents were married and my childhood was what the op mentioned. Both my parents worked. My butt went out and did things. I roller skated and played with friends. If the kids are bored it's likely their own damn fault.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:53 am He's an asswipe. My sister and I stayed in during the summers while my mom and dad worked all day. We couldn't go out nor could we have friends over. Same scenario as the step kids. I guess DCFS should have stepped in and taken us out of there because we were BORED over the summer.

I can't believe a judge would take children away because they're BORED. They give children back to drug addicts, yet they take this woman's children away? I hope this is a troll.
It probably is. Lots of older kids are home alone this summer.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:57 am
silverdawn99 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:17 pm I think I would be disgusted if my partner took his kids away from their mom just because they were bored. Shameful
I agree. My parents were married and my childhood was what the op mentioned. Both my parents worked. My butt went out and did things. I roller skated and played with friends. If the kids are bored it's likely their own damn fault.
She mentioned mom wants them home not out doing things.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:59 am
Pjmm wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:57 am
She mentioned mom wants them home not out doing things.
Then there's these inventions, maybe the kids have heard of them. They're called board games and books. I bet mom isn't so anal that the kids can't go into the back yard to play or over to a friend's house nearby. I've got anxiety and even I'm not that controlling. I'm discussing with another mom driving my son over to her house so he can spend two days with her son. Sheesh.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Your husband is a dick bag for robbing her of custody because she works full time and the kids are bored.
Locked Previous topicNext topic