Anonymous 1

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:53 pm How old are they
16 and 17
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You said you work a lot and dh doesn't require anything extra from you so what is this about no free kid time?
I shit glitter
Anonymous 6

Unread post

They already weren't seeing their mom because of her work schedule. Now, they have more opportunity to be kids and be social with friends.

I was raised by a single working parent. Sitting at home doing nothing all day, every day is the absolute worst.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:39 pm You said you work a lot and dh doesn't require anything extra from you so what is this about no free kid time?
DH and I used to take random trips all the time. Now that isnt an option. We cant decide to just go spend the night away or stuff like that. It isnt the end of the world but it was nice having some kid free time
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:04 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:39 pm You said you work a lot and dh doesn't require anything extra from you so what is this about no free kid time?
DH and I used to take random trips all the time. Now that isnt an option. We cant decide to just go spend the night away or stuff like that. It isnt the end of the world but it was nice having some kid free time
The kids are 16 and 17 they don't need 24/7 supervision. Leave on a Tuesday night, and the kids are gone on Wednesdays.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:11 pm
The kids are 16 and 17 they don't need 24/7 supervision. Leave on a Tuesday night, and the kids are gone on Wednesdays.
I am sure we will still do the tuseday night thing sometimes. It was not uncommon for us to leave sunday night and come back the next Sunday though. Not the end of the world but it is a change.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have nothing nice to say.

Hopefully he can still sleep well once he realizes the pain this will cause her.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:41 pm I have nothing nice to say.

Hopefully he can still sleep well once he realizes the pain this will cause her.
You mean the same pain he has felt all these years.....Why was it ok for him not to have custody but not the mom
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:26 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:11 pm

I am sure we will still do the tuseday night thing sometimes. It was not uncommon for us to leave sunday night and come back the next Sunday though. Not the end of the world but it is a change.
Another year or two they will be adults anyways. Weird that mom only gets one day a week. Different states different situations, I suppose.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 8

Unread post

They are 16 and 17 and honestly this sounds better for all those involved. I was the kid who had to stay at hoe because my parents were the same way. They worked a lot but worried if I wasn't at the house. It was lonely in the summers especially and I couldn't wait to go back to school in the fall. I've vowed never to do that my daughter. I will find things for her to do especially during the summer.
Locked Previous topicNext topic