DH was awarded full custody

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

PoplarGrove wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:04 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:54 am
PoplarGrove wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:49 am It sounds like the judgement was in the best interest of the kids. It sucks for Mom but at 16 and 17 they should be able to go freely between Mom and Dad's when they choose to.

Another option could have been for your husband to up his child support payments so she doesn't have to work 6 days a week to support her children.
Why should the dad have to pay more so the mom won't have to work as much?
Child support is meant to keep the children's standard of living as close to possible in both residences. If Mom doesn't have to work 6 days a week the children's standard of living would go up because they actually get to see their Mom.

In other words, if Dad wants his children to see their mother more often paying a bit more child support would allow the children to have a relationship with her. It's not about her not having to work so much it's about the children getting to spend more time with her.
We don't know if all her money was going to support her children she could of gotten herself into debt and is paying it off.

Still the kids are teens dad could of very well had the kids more at his house without changing the order.
I shit glitter
Deleted User 172

Unread post

This is better for all parties involved.
BM can build and maintain a relationship with her kids regardless.
MuggleMama
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Why not just pick kids up while she works and you bring them back when she’s off win win
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Am I right? Is this a new avatar for you? I like it!
LiveWhatULove wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:55 am *sigh* every damn day on this board, I say a "thank you beings above, that my marriage is working out." I couldn't imagine losing my children. F that, "well she was working all the time anyway." Mornings, evening, week-ends or days off, all count for something. It's like saying because your kids are in school, it wouldn't matter if you didn't have custody. Good grief.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:53 pm Am I right? Is this a new avatar for you? I like it!
LiveWhatULove wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:55 am *sigh* every damn day on this board, I say a "thank you beings above, that my marriage is working out." I couldn't imagine losing my children. F that, "well she was working all the time anyway." Mornings, evening, week-ends or days off, all count for something. It's like saying because your kids are in school, it wouldn't matter if you didn't have custody. Good grief.
Yes, I like to change it up every once in a while.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I really like this one. It has a stained glass look to it! And I love the saying! Very nice. :)
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:51 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:53 pm Am I right? Is this a new avatar for you? I like it!
Yes, I like to change it up every once in a while.
Locked Previous topicNext topic