My ex says I am breaking the court order because I wont bring the kids to his house for his visitation time...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don't mind helping here or there but I don't have 6-8 hours to waste every other weekend to drive the kids there. I am not going to cancel existing plans just so my ex doesn't have to do anything
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:12 pm You nail it. As I said on another post, it seems so many moms here think parenting is about them and what they want. Parenting is about the children. When your focus is on screwing up your ex because he’s not living up to your expectations you’re failing as a parent. Should he try to do better too? Sure. But you can’t force people to do what you want and sinking to their level at the expense of the kids is just making things worse.
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:28 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:53 pm

Getting them to dad isn't her responsibility. Getting his kids are his responsibility if it was important to him , he would've made it happen.
It would be nice if parents put what was best for their children ahead of nitpicking over who's supposed to do what.
Locked Previous topicNext topic