She lied about being raped

Anonymous 1

Unread post

There is girl around here in January claimed she was gang raped. The two guys were arrested , it was on the news .It has recently came out that she lied. Story goes that they were paying her for S*x and decided to stop and she got mad and cried rape.

The cops here are crooked as hell and rumor has it that nothing is going to happen to her cause she paid them off, to stay out of jail. That is her words via Facebook.

What she did is disgusting. I know the girl and I never liked her but when i heard she was raped i felt for her because nobody deserves that come to find out it was a lie.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This sounds like the Duke Lacrosse case....She didnt pay anyone off though. DAs and cops are very hesitant to go after false accusers
Anonymous 1

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:57 am This sounds like the Duke Lacrosse case....She didnt pay anyone off though. DAs and cops are very hesitant to go after false accusers
I haven't heard of that case.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:58 am
QuantumNursing wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:57 am This sounds like the Duke Lacrosse case....She didnt pay anyone off though. DAs and cops are very hesitant to go after false accusers
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case

Everyone got punished but the liar
Deleted User 670

Unread post

What they all did was disgusting
Anonymous 1

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:00 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:58 am
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case

Everyone got punished but the liar
That is disgusting. I hate that women can do this and get off scott free. The girl in my story she is a known drug addict but was supposed to got clean after the supposed rape.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Women like her should be jailed and fined.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Anonymous 2

Unread post

If I'm the parent of one of the boys, this case finds its way to the DA. And if it can be proven that she lied, she deserves jail time.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

A sad story for all involved.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Which is effed up as hell - they should be made examples of. Letting them off with a slap on the wrist is just sending the message that it's okay to waste public funds and potentially ruin someone else's life with lies just because someone wants to be a pathetic, vindictive POS.
Locked Previous topicNext topic