#ImpeachTrumpNow Trends On Twitter: Americans Say President Committed 'Treason' by Saying He Would Take Foreign Informat

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:20 pm
Billie.jeens wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:13 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:35 pm

What ? That he would listen if a foreign government gave him information on another candidate? I don't think its that bad, its more believable than a candidate that would say "I won't listen and will immediately call the FBI"
We are not dealing with rational people here.
Doing illegal acts and then protecting someone who is a criminal is not rational
I totally agree with you , What Comey, Strzok and Page did is not rational at all.
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:24 pm Supporting Trump and basing it on “the economy “ , for example, is so ridiculous.
His fans are so uninformed and gullible.
He said during his campaining that he loved the uneducated- it seems true even now
Please inform us.
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:24 am
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:10 am
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:24 pm Supporting Trump and basing it on “the economy “ , for example, is so ridiculous.
He said during his campaining that he loved the uneducated- it seems true even now
How are they uninformed and gullible. Look at the numbers yourself and compare them to the years prior. There have been significant improvements. Those are facts. How are people who understand hard facts gullible?
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/07/busi ... y.amp.html

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/13/69419925 ... ed-to-fall

https://amp.businessinsider.com/women-a ... -list-2017

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-f ... lusion/amp

Here’s just a few articles that covers only a small part of the state of the presidency.
You do realize, don’t you, that Trump was handed a healthy economy when he took office in January 2017.
His latest Tariff debacle is threatening to seriously harm our economy, some of our industries and farmers across the nation .
Besides the financial issues, we have the facts that he has been rejecting our Allies, eliminating important safeguards and regulations that protect our environment and contributing to the highest national debt .in history.
I could continue on by mentioning the Mueller investigation which definitely did not clear him . It’s up to Congress to continue with what Mueller found and documented in order to charge and prosecute Trump.
... then there are all the pending lawsuits against him ... former students from the short-lived “ Trump University “... More than a dozen girls and women accusing him of sexual misconduct over several years time ...and former employees in the past who were not paid .... and his family investigated for tax fraud ...etc.
I suppose my reply which is based on facts will be rejected by you supporters and , like good little fans, you’ll yell “ fake news”.
But I tried.
How is he rejecting our Allies, by asking them to actually pay what they promised to NATO? Even the leader of NATO gives Trump credit and praise for doing that.
How are tariffs going to hurt the US. The US pays them to be able to sell our products in other countries why shouldn't they have to also?
***Fun fact***Prior to the passage of the 16th Amendment in 1913, the United States government funded its operations mainly through excise taxes, tariffs, customs duties and public land sales.
So tariffs are not a new thing it use to be one of the main sources of revenue for our country before we gave them the ability to tax every dollar we make.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:03 pm
If the economy isn’t important to you, than what is? Jobs? Strong military? Health benefits?

What is important to you when it comes to America’s strength and how is President Trump not providing that for you?
why?
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:08 am
jas wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:07 pm Twitter ... seriously
It stopped trending hours ago.
Fizzled out like a fart in the wind.

But #Steele is still going strong.

Wait -

This OP posted something that was not true?
I am totally shocked.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Amen! I have given up on them and hope that the adults in America come out to vote in 2020!

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:16 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:09 pm I dont understand why anybody would be willing to impeach Trump. The country is doing great. Do they hate this country so much they would be willing to sabotage it just because they personally dislike this president?
Omg
🙄
Trump supporters are so uninformed.
It’s just sad.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We are absolutely more informed -

We actually listen to information from more than just one viewpoint.

Msprekteacher wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:45 am Amen! I have given up on them and hope that the adults in America come out to vote in 2020!

Fliptopz4 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:09 pm I dont understand why anybody would be willing to impeach Trump. The country is doing great. Do they hate this country so much they would be willing to sabotage it just because they personally dislike this president?
Omg
🙄
It’s just sad.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sorry but Fox News and Sarah Sanders don’t count!
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:54 am We are absolutely more informed -

Msprekteacher wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:45 am Amen! I have given up on them and hope that the adults in America come out to vote in 2020!

Omg
🙄
It’s just sad.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've tried to have an actual conversation with you even with your snarky comments and your ignorant "Trumpet" comments, it's looking less likely that you are actually capable of it.

Msprekteacher wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:55 am Sorry but Fox News and Sarah Sanders don’t count!

Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, I have provided Gallup poll info, non Fox News sources and you ignore them when they prove you wrong. You follow trump like a sheep to slaughter thus you and his followers are Trumpets. You, as I can’t be swayed from our political positions...and when he loses in 2020 you will be against whomever the democratic president is so why bother?

He has done NOTHING he promised. He is all talk and no action.

He was going to repeal and replace the affordable health care act in his first 100 days...how did that go?

Mexico was going to pay for his wall...how is that going?

Tariffs are coming until the 13th hour then I will change my mind...

Wake up! Look at past presidential numbers compared to his and you will see he isn’t doing all that well and is not making us any greater than we were in Bush, Clinton or Obama!
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:04 am I've tried to have an actual conversation with you even with your snarky comments and your ignorant "Trumpet" comments, it's looking less likely that you are actually capable of it.

Msprekteacher wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:55 am Sorry but Fox News and Sarah Sanders don’t count!

Locked Previous topicNext topic