Soccer just got too real

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My DS will be 12 next year & plays soccer, I am sure like many of your children.

But this coming year will be the first time headers are allowed. I think headers in soccer should be banned until they are much older. I have seen so many concussions from this practice in other family members and it just looks brutal to me. It has a high injury rate as a sport as it is.

Do you think headers are valuable to the sport for middle & high school players?

I wish my kids just ran track and did swimming team, they seem the safest sport related activities!!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Eh my dd played Lacrosse for 7 yrs. Lacrosse is much more physical then soccer.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Several of my children played soccer for years and I don't recall this technique being allowed
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My daughter knows I do not allow her to use her head. I don't care what the rule is.

When she is an adult she can do as she pleases.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:30 am Eh my dd played Lacrosse for 7 yrs. Lacrosse is much more physical then soccer.
And? A few of mine played lacrosse also. Both sports have demanding physical aspects, one is not better than the other. All of my kids have played every sport in the schools . They are all demanding sport activity's
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:46 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:30 am Eh my dd played Lacrosse for 7 yrs. Lacrosse is much more physical then soccer.
And? A few of mine played lacrosse also. Both sports have demanding physical aspects, one is not better than the other. All of my kids have played every sport in the schools . They are all demanding sport activity's
And ????
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have no idea what a header is as my kids don't play soccer.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:50 am
And ????
And???? Do you have a valid point or are ypu simply being a bitch trying to put down one sport over another?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:02 am

And ????
And???? Do you have a valid point or are ypu simply being a bitch trying to put down one sport over another?
I see it as you simply being a bitch trying to make yourself seem relevant.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:05 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:02 am

And ????
I see it as you simply being a bitch trying to make yourself seem relevant.
Lmfao, at the irrelevant bitch trying to be relevant on a mommy site. Go snack on pellets
Locked Previous topicNext topic