I took his shorts for 1 week

Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My dd doesn't like jean shorts either. I buy her stuff she likes instead.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Wow this poor kid has an idiot for a mom
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:22 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 10:21 am
Linda_Runs wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 10:17 am How old is he?
12. And every pair of shorts fits him so that's not the issue. Like I said I literally just bought these shorts maybe 3 weeks ago and bought them a little big. He's currently wearing jean shorts that fit just fine.
Jean shorts at 12 are no longer in, mom. I understand now why he wears the same pair. My 13yr old wouldn't be caught dead in anything but basketball shorts.
My son will be 24 this year and I don't think he has ever owned a pair of jean shorts. My girls have but not the boy. He still wears cargo shorts or basketball shorts.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 6:59 pm Wow this poor kid has an idiot for a mom
says the idiot anon
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I haven't seen any young boys wearing jean shorts in YEARS.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

All my kids own are basketball shorts, lol. Well, I keep a pair of button fly khaki shorts a and a collared shirt just in case, but otherwise, athletic shorts is what they live in. Each of my DS has like 14 pair, lol.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 7:44 pm I haven't seen any young boys wearing jean shorts in YEARS.
I seriously did not even realized they made them anymore. Thought they were like a retro thing.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

OP ran away.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 12:32 pm I think it’s the age. My 13 year old has a ton of hoodies, but he prefers the same ratty hoodie. He washes and wears it every day.
I won’t buy him more unless he grows out of the ones he has.
Ugh. I used to buy DS any old hoodie and he wore them just fine. Then he became a teen and he couldn't have any lined with fleece because they were too hot. ...Every teen hoodie was lined with fleece (ironically enough, when I went looking fleece hoodies for myself they were always the lining he wanted, and not the fleece, which is what I wanted.) Anyway found one kind that made him happy and bought two of the same color (he didn't like the other colors.)

Zippers eventually broke off in the wash and the coat part was still good so after searching high and low to replace them and having now luck, I spent money to replace the zippers. ...Then he got an Adidas one and that's the "cool" one now and he barely wears the ones I spent extra money on the zippers on. The other got so faded I also ended up buying him a new one when I saw it on sale to replace the other. :/ Teen pickiness.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Jean shorts are kind of out of style for guys, unless you're middle aged or older.
Locked Previous topicNext topic