S*x with children (in the house)

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My dh and I have been married 19 years. I'd like to think that one of the reasons we've been married so long is due to the fact that our S*x life has never beeb boring.
I was talking to my best friend and she was shocked that my dh came home and pounced on me. We took it to the bedroom of course, but she said it was wrong to have S*x in the house with 2 kids.

What do you think?
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

I have never heard of parents not having S*x with kids in the house. That would be an impossibility for many.

Also, creepy weird way to word the title...
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Tour friend has issies
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I dont think married people need to get a babysitter everytime they wanted to have S*x. Who can afford a sitter 5 times a week?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:22 pm I have never heard of parents not having S*x with kids in the house. That would be an impossibility for many.

Im sorry, i thought it was pretty self explanatory.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How does she expect kids get siblings?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:38 pm How does she expect kids get siblings?
Right?!
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She'd really flip out on me lol
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:32 pm
SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:22 pm I have never heard of parents not having S*x with kids in the house. That would be an impossibility for many.

Im sorry, i thought it was pretty self explanatory.
There’s no need for the parenthesis. The title is “S*x with children in the house,” not “S*x with children.”

Grammar and punctuation, folks. It’s important.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Your story sounds like your kids saw the "pouncing" and watched as you guys went off to have S*x.

Of course kids are going to be in the house, but I think time and place matters. And how old the kids are.
Locked Previous topicNext topic