When I was little, I had a friend

Reedusstalker

Unread post

who I called Boy. I felt every close to him. When my mom made lunch, I would ask her to make him something. I felt like he was my brother and I would ask all the time, are you sure I didn't have a twin? I feel like I have a brother. I was always told no, I didn't have a twin or a brother. I always felt him around me, it was a comfort.

In 7th grade, we had to write an autobiography. That is when I found out that yes, I was a twin. Turns out, my BM ( who was 15 at the time and hide her pregnancy until 3 weeks before I was born) delivered two placentas. One I was in, one a tiny little bit of tissue was in, partially formed. It was decided that I was a twin but my twin passed away early on. For whatever reason, the placenta continued to grow.

I feel like the baby was a boy. If I had been born a boy, I would have been named David Michael so I assume that would have been his name. That is what I call him now, in my mind.
Rona503
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

My son was the same way .I lost his twin early on and he walked around talking to him when he was small.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So cool.
Seashell77
Countess
Countess

Unread post

That friend you had was your angel brother. That's good you found out the truth when you were older. Goes to show you that many of the "so called" imaginary friends children have might be spirits, like the one you had.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

When was the last time you remember being with him?
i rise.....
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Rona503 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:02 pm My son was the same way .I lost his twin early on and he walked around talking to him when he was small.
When he was talking about him, had he known he was a twin?
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Seashell77 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:08 pm That friend you had was your angel brother. That's good you found out the truth when you were older. Goes to show you that many of the "so called" imaginary friends children have might be spirits, like the one you had.
That's what I have always felt too, that he was with me
Reedusstalker

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 2:14 am When was the last time you remember being with him?
Well I don't actually remember talking about him, calling him Boy. My mom told me that but I do remember feeling like there was always someone with me. I always felt like there was someone at my back
Seashell77
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:41 am
Seashell77 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:08 pm That friend you had was your angel brother. That's good you found out the truth when you were older. Goes to show you that many of the "so called" imaginary friends children have might be spirits, like the one you had.
That's what I have always felt too, that he was with me
That's really special! :-)
Rona503
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:40 am
Rona503 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:02 pm My son was the same way .I lost his twin early on and he walked around talking to him when he was small.
When he was talking about him, had he known he was a twin?
Not tell he started talking to him .Then he just came to me and ask if he had a brother and we told him the truth.
Locked Previous topicNext topic