I just got back from the psychic

Deleted User 172

Unread post

And that was crazy!
Let me start by saying I literally walk in there, shuffle the cards a couple times and hand over my keys as my personal object and she begins. I said nothing except hello and my name.

She said a lot of stuff but there's several things that really just hit the nail on the head.
First she said that in the last 3 years I've gone through some huge changes and have left a lot of negativity behind.
Next she said that a recent relationship has a soul mate feel to it, but this relationship has been interrupted by blockages due to another person. She said that this WAS a soulmate, but not my twin flame. Soulmates you can have several of, twin flames there's only one.
Then she said that I would always feel responsible for two people in my life. No matter what, these same two people would be my responsibility no matter how old I or they are.
She said that I would go on two travels by the end of this year, one will be by water, the other will not be alone.
Sometime in October I'll be investing my money in two different things, both will be extremely beneficial to me.
I'm meant to work with my hands and help people, maybe in the medical field, but at the same time I'll be opening my own business not because I have to but because I want to and I'll be successful at it.
Also she said that I've been beginning to tap into my natural spiritual energy and the universe is wanting me to learn to use it.
Other things too but most of that was 'you've got some spiritual healing to do'.

So the reason why these things stuck with me.
1. I left my ex-husband 3 years ago. The divorce was finalized almost 2 full years ago (June 3rd). And yes I've gone through some monumentally positive changes since then.
2. The last relationship I had really did feel like a soulmate type thing. I've never in my life felt a connection like that one, but that relationship was wrecked due to someone else coming between us.
3. My two kids.Of course I'll always feel responsible for them, but like I said above, literally sat down with NO information before hand. She even said later on in the session that I had kids, although I never mentioned it.
4. I DO have 2 vacations planned this year. One will be on a cruise with my kids (water travel) and the other will be Vegas with one of my girlfriends.
5. IDK about the October monetary investments. But I have been looking into investing (more) money than I already am and have been talking to a friend I have that has made some excellent investments on how to invest my money and triple it.
6. I'm planning on opening a small business within the next few years.
7. I've written a couple posts about it, but I've been feeling as if I'm tapping into other peoples feelings.

Anyway, that was crazy! And I said I would let y'all know what happened so there you go.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

😎
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Do you book under your own name? Or IP address?

Did she get anything like really wrong?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh and thanks for posting. I was curious.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 4:30 pm Do you book under your own name? Or IP address?

Did she get anything like really wrong?
No. All she knew was my first name when I went in. Not even my last name.
And I called to make the appointment.
Lol its crazy right?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve always wanted to go to a psychic. Glad you had a good experience.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Is your facebook account public? Did she know your full name before you came for your appointment?
Deleted User 172

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 11:31 pm Is your facebook account public? Did she know your full name before you came for your appointment?
No to both.
Crazy right?
She only knew my first name.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Its a trick, a good one but a trick. She says some vague shit to feel for a reaction. Your body gives subtle visual clues and she goes with it. Its an old scam lol. Next time you want to waste money just wipe your ass with it and flush the toilet. I cant believe people fall for this shit lol
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds vague to me.

You're filling in the gaps.
Locked Previous topicNext topic