BM is angry that the kids have to do chores

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:21 am I never believe these posts. There can definitely be drama with BM or BD but come on. This is too much. She thinks your kids should pick up after her kids? Suuuuuuure🙄
It is okay if you dont believe it. Makes no difference. That doesnt make it fake. She thinks my kids should do all the chores and her kids should do none. SHe also doesnt think her kids should pick up after themselves only my kids should be cleaning

The kids do not clean at her house at all. She feels it is unfair.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:01 am
noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:21 am I never believe these posts. There can definitely be drama with BM or BD but come on. This is too much. She thinks your kids should pick up after her kids? Suuuuuuure🙄
It is okay if you dont believe it. Makes no difference. That doesnt make it fake. She thinks my kids should do all the chores and her kids should do none. SHe also doesnt think her kids should pick up after themselves only my kids should be cleaning

The kids do not clean at her house at all. She feels it is unfair.
So? Why is this bugging you?
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

You also need to start a policy where you tell the kids that they are not to tell BM what happens at your house. House business is house business. Tell them you don't want to hear about what happens at her house or what she says or does not say and vice versa. If they start talking about it-shut it down
Tigress22304
Countess
Countess

Unread post

If i was BM I would expect my children to keep up after themselves...it's not that hard to put your clothes in the hamper....or to make a bed...rinse your dishes etc...its just common courtesy if you're in somebody else's home you keep up after yourself.

I'm nearly 40-and if I go visit my parents-I don't expect them to wait on me hand and foot-because I was raised better then that.

Tell BM to go suck an egg-she doesn't get a say in how Dad runs his house.
FFS it's not like you have them on their hands and knees scrubbing the floors with toothbrushes.

What you're expecting is very basic. She should be ashamed that her kids are being so damn lazy.

{Kat}
Tigress22304
Countess
Countess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:42 am You also need to start a policy where you tell the kids that they are not to tell BM what happens at your house. House business is house business. Tell them you don't want to hear about what happens at her house or what she says or does not say and vice versa. If they start talking about it-shut it down
Yes but realize if they tell BM "We can't tell you what we did at Dads" she'll flip her shit and demand to know why the kids aren't giving her what she wants to know.

I do agree what goes on at home stays in the home barring any extreme abuse/neglect.

{Kat}
RedBottoms

Unread post

Tigress22304 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:48 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:42 am You also need to start a policy where you tell the kids that they are not to tell BM what happens at your house. House business is house business. Tell them you don't want to hear about what happens at her house or what she says or does not say and vice versa. If they start talking about it-shut it down
Yes but realize if they tell BM "We can't tell you what we did at Dads" she'll flip her shit and demand to know why the kids aren't giving her what she wants to know.

I do agree what goes on at home stays in the home barring any extreme abuse/neglect.
let her flip her shit. Not their problem anymore. Only speak to her via family wizard app and if she flips her shit on there-well that is just more evidence against her to use in court
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nooooo
You don't tell the kids to be a messenger.
I shit glitter
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

None of those chores sound unreasonable to me.
RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:13 am
Nooooo
that is exactly what I said. That they are not to come telling me what someone else said or does and vice versa.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:21 am
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:13 am
Nooooo
that is exactly what I said. That they are not to come telling me what someone else said or does and vice versa.
[/quote
So you expect the kids to do what you don't want the other parent doing.
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic