Big Brother

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Spunky wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:17 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:50 pm
Spunky wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:31 pm I am getting really tired of not seeing comps. They have cut so much of the show out to get viewers to subscribe to live feeds. It angers me to the point I may just be watching my last season. They used to have the have not comp and stopped it as well. What's the point to watching anymore? It's not like CBS needs the money.
Not comp?
Have /have nots
OH YEAH, what the Hell?
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:17 pm
Spunky wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:17 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:50 pm

Not comp?
Have /have nots
OH YEAH, what the Hell?
Haven't seen one for many seasons. I thought they used to do something else that involved a reward of some sort. Like a special movie premier night maybe. It's just not what it used to be. What made it exciting to watch. Now it's just about drama. It's getting old.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Spunky wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:31 pm I am getting really tired of not seeing comps. They have cut so much of the show out to get viewers to subscribe to live feeds. It angers me to the point I may just be watching my last season. They used to have the have not comp and stopped it as well. What's the point to watching anymore? It's not like CBS needs the money.
they don't really hide things from the show they just edit things to follow a story line they want to show. the only time a comp is shown on the feeds is during an endurance HOH. we used to get the food comps on the feeds but that stopped when food comps stopped.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

msgme wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:19 pm
they don't really hide things from the show they just edit things to follow a story line they want to show. the only time a comp is shown on the feeds is during an endurance HOH. we used to get the food comps on the feeds but that stopped when food comps stopped.
I don't think they're hiding anything at all. I know why they do it. I'm saying they've cut so much out from what it used to be that I as a fan am finding it super annoying that all I have to look forward to is who's gonna cry this week.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Spunky wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:22 am
I don't think they're hiding anything at all. I know why they do it. I'm saying they've cut so much out from what it used to be that I as a fan am finding it super annoying that all I have to look forward to is who's gonna cry this week.
I do miss alot of the old school things. I used to love the food comps. I actually wish they would do away with the have not all together it does nothing for the show. they also need to stop with all the twists. the power apps thing was a complete bust none of them mattered.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So apparently JC is now molesting Tyler.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/twi ... 11973.html
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msgme wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:46 am

I do miss alot of the old school things. I used to love the food comps. I actually wish they would do away with the have not all together it does nothing for the show. they also need to stop with all the twists. the power apps thing was a complete bust none of them mattered.

msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:10 pm

the link is not working but I'm assuming its Jc rubbing tylers arm and fixing his eye mask while tyler slept?
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msgme wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:28 am

the link is not working but I'm assuming its Jc rubbing tylers arm and fixing his eye mask while tyler slept?
And kissing him

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/big ... 27772.html
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:32 am
msgme wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:28 am

And kissing him

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/big ... 27772.html
I didn't know he kissed him too. JC has been inappropriate since the start. Cbs has a tendency to let crap go. the hg keep letting things slide as well. I personally would of punched him in the face after the ice cream scooper. CBS let Jessica touch people last season then there was Caleb in 16 and amber.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Locked Previous topicNext topic