How rude!

How rude!

Unread post

I had an interview today and the lady stood me up.

She found me on care.com and she needed someone to watch her kids.

She texted me and wanted to meet last weekend and I said yes. The day before she texted me and said she couldn’t meet me Saturday and could we reschedule for next weekend. I wrote back and said yes, that would be fine.

I didn’t get a response from her so on Tuesday I texted her back to see if we were still on for Saturday. She texted me back Friday and said yes.

So I showed up 10 minutes early and was let in by the doorman who called her to let her know I was there.

I get up to her apartment and knock.

No answer.

I wait several minutes and then knock again.

Then text her about 10 minutes later.

No answer

I wait. About 10 minutes after that I call her. Again no answer.

I knock again and I hear the dog bark and an adult shush the dog and then a small child talking.

Again no answer.

I text and call again

All of this transpired within 45 minutes. Me calling twice, texting twice, knocking on the door several times.

I finally give up and go to the lobby and they even call her twice and she never answered.

She may have found someone else, and that’s okay but a text explaining that would have been nice. It was a 45 minute drive to her house and downtown with a ton of traffic.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s beyond rude. Sorry she did that.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That's really rude and also cowardly. A simple "The position has been filled" would have been sufficient.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What an ignorant ass. If I heard them in there I would have let them know. Idiots!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
RedBottoms

Unread post

very rude. I would see if I could leave a complaint or review about her on care.com to warn off others
Ivegotrhythm
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Wow. That is beyond rude.
Allycat
Villein
Villein

Unread post

I would have knocked and called only once, but that isn't very polite.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

That was so rude!
Deleted User 876

Unread post

You're right. That was ridiculously rude.

Unread post

UPDATE

SHE left me a v mail apologizing and saying she was sleeping, that she’s transitioning the kids from cribs to beds.

I don’t believe her. I heard her! And the kids!

Plus the guy downstairs said she’s done that before.

Dh speculates she’s a drunk because he’s known people that are that flakey and it’s becahse they are drinking and hungover.....total speculation of course
Locked Previous topicNext topic