How rude!

Unread post

Rona503 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:53 pm That is beyond rude of her and I'm one of those people who would of told heri can hear you then walk off. I hope you do get the other job.
Thanks, the other one sounds like my dream job so I’m sure hoping.

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:18 pm I bet she would have been a nightmare to work for so it's good you're not.
You’re right and I’ve reminded myself of that. I’m just pissed she wasted my time and gas/money. Gas isn’t cheap!
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:31 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:18 pm I bet she would have been a nightmare to work for so it's good you're not.
You’re right and I’ve reminded myself of that. I’m just pissed she wasted my time and gas/money. Gas isn’t cheap!
I understand. Gas isn't free and your time should not be either. She is just ridiculous and unprofessional.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

It was very rude.
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Is there a way to report them to care.com? Cause that was rude and unprofessional
We’re all stories in the end. Make it a good one.

Unread post

WickedLauraBelle wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:19 am Is there a way to report them to care.com? Cause that was rude and unprofessional
I can, but, I don’t know enough about care.com to know if she can retaliate against me. I don’t have any reviews whatsoever so if I give her a negative review she may be able to give me a negative review and that will hurt my chances of finding a job.

Unread post

One last update, hopefully.

She sent me a text message apologizing and asking if we could still meet.

I still plan on ignoring her, the doorman says she does this often. So I’m not going to give her another chance.
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

She sounds very rude and unprofessional. You probably didn't want to work with her anyhow.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That is really rude. Some people suck.
Locked Previous topicNext topic