How rude!

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:41 pm very rude. I would see if I could leave a complaint or review about her on care.com to warn off others
I’ve thought about that and will probably do that.

I updated, she left me a v mail.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:21 pm UPDATE

SHE left me a v mail apologizing and saying she was sleeping, that she’s transitioning the kids from cribs to beds.

I don’t believe her. I heard her! And the kids!

Plus the guy downstairs said she’s done that before.

Dh speculates she’s a drunk because he’s known people that are that flakey and it’s becahse they are drinking and hungover.....total speculation of course
I had someone I knew who was just like that and she did end up in rehab for being an alcoholic
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

That really sucks! I am glad you found out now though. Seems like the kind of person that would have flaked on paying you too.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:27 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:21 pm UPDATE

SHE left me a v mail apologizing and saying she was sleeping, that she’s transitioning the kids from cribs to beds.

I don’t believe her. I heard her! And the kids!

Plus the guy downstairs said she’s done that before.

Dh speculates she’s a drunk because he’s known people that are that flakey and it’s becahse they are drinking and hungover.....total speculation of course
I had someone I knew who was just like that and she did end up in rehab for being an alcoholic
My husband is a recovering alcoholic and he says that’s how he used to act.

I’m not going to even respond to her.

Unread post

AsteroidStar wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:29 pm That really sucks! I am glad you found out now though. Seems like the kind of person that would have flaked on paying you too.
I thought about that and she could BUTTTT googling her name brings up a TON of stuff. She’s miss who’s who around here and she’s got a pretty lucrative job in a world renowned hospital (as in if I mention the hospital there’s a high chance you’ve heard of it). She would be incredibly stupid to not pay me because I would sue the crap out of her and I’d have the labor board on my side.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you can leave reviews, I'd leave one, or maybe contact care.com about her. If she calls or texts again, if it were me, Id' let her know you are no longer interested.
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yep, better to know now. I bet there is an awesome job right around the corner.
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:37 pm
AsteroidStar wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:29 pm That really sucks! I am glad you found out now though. Seems like the kind of person that would have flaked on paying you too.
I thought about that and she could BUTTTT googling her name brings up a TON of stuff. She’s miss who’s who around here and she’s got a pretty lucrative job in a world renowned hospital (as in if I mention the hospital there’s a high chance you’ve heard of it). She would be incredibly stupid to not pay me because I would sue the crap out of her and I’d have the labor board on my side.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Unread post

AsteroidStar wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:43 pm Yep, better to know now. I bet there is an awesome job right around the corner.
I’ve got another interview tomorrow. That’s the job I want, this one was going to be choice number 2 if the one I wanted didn’t work out.

Now I just have to pray hard that I get the job tomorrow.

I am soooooo grateful she showed herself now, I would hate to work for her and her flake out on me. I NEED to work.

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:39 pm If you can leave reviews, I'd leave one, or maybe contact care.com about her. If she calls or texts again, if it were me, Id' let her know you are no longer interested.
I’ve thought about that, the only thing is I don’t know if she can retaliate and leave me a bad review. I have NO reviews so a bad one will hurt me
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:50 pm
AsteroidStar wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:43 pm Yep, better to know now. I bet there is an awesome job right around the corner.

I’ve got another interview tomorrow. That’s the job I want, this one was going to be choice number 2 if the one I wanted didn’t work out.

Now I just have to pray hard that I get the job tomorrow.

I am soooooo grateful she showed herself now, I would hate to work for her and her flake out on me. I NEED to work.
I will pray for you as well! Good luck!
Locked Previous topicNext topic