These abortion laws are making me into an anti-theist

Anonymous 1

Unread post

When I left my faith and decided to leave the fairytale beliefs behind, I still had respect for religion and thought that there was some good in it because it provided comfort to people.

But during this past week, I saw how the American Christian Taliban are getting out of hand. They now feel empowered by Trump to impose Christian Shariah on all of us.

This week it's rolling back women's rights, what's next? Outlawing fornication again, or banning gay marriage again?

This is the result of religion. It makes people self-righteous and makes them think they are the authority on morality.

I now feel like religion does more harm than good. We would truly be better off without it.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This is a poorly executed troll.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:43 pm This is a poorly executed troll.
How is she trolling.....I'm feeling.the same way
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Not everyone who believes life begins at conception is religious. Not everyone who is religious is against choice.

Don't drink the Kool Aid.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My response was going to be completely different then I read Christian Sharia law and know it was written by someone who is ridiculous at best and that is the nicest I can be.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When you call religious eliges a “fairy tale” you can’t claim you have respect for them.
You don’t have to respect the beliefs of others, all you have to respect is the right to believe what they want, act according to what they believe and not insult of demean them because of it.
After all, isn’t that “anti-theists” demand from religious people?

And maybe you should not be so judgmental in ignorance... at least educate yourself before passing judgments.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I feel exactly the same way, but I walked away from religion as a teenager. I saw it was all bullshit back then and I haven't changed my decision in over 40 years.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

This isn't religion. It's people using religion and the Bible to justify their shitty actions and back up their ass backwards beliefs.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I have faith. I don't need religion.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm not thrilled about the abortion laws and I think the politicians are way overreaching. But neither am I comfortable with the Christian Taliban name.
Locked Previous topicNext topic