RIP Timeless

AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Timeless was canceled, again. This time with a major cliffhanger though! :( I love the show. I hope that either Netflix or Hulu picks it up.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How did it get cancelled twice?
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

It got canceled after one season, but fans threw a fit and NBC brought it back as a mid-season replacement. Now, they have canceled it again due to the low viewership that happens when something gets brought back after people have moved on to other shows.
Lunarprancer wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:13 pm How did it get cancelled twice?
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AsteroidStar wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:18 pm It got canceled after one season, but fans threw a fit and NBC brought it back as a mid-season replacement. Now, they have canceled it again due to the low viewership that happens when something gets brought back after people have moved on to other shows.
I'm sorry, I hate it when they cancel my shows :cry:
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

And the crap shows get left on the air! Because fake reality shows are SO much better. LOL
Lunarprancer wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:19 pm
AsteroidStar wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:18 pm It got canceled after one season, but fans threw a fit and NBC brought it back as a mid-season replacement. Now, they have canceled it again due to the low viewership that happens when something gets brought back after people have moved on to other shows.
I'm sorry, I hate it when they cancel my shows :cry:
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

cough..firefly...cough
flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I can't believe after ALL the campaigning that they STILL cancelled it and especially with that damn cliffhanger! Crap like the BACHELOR is still on but not this show?
Reedusstalker

Unread post

I never heard of it
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I LOVE Timeless. f**k them for canceling it again. Maybe Hulu or Netflix could pick it up.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dh and I were bummed... although, the producers are pitching a 2 hour movie to NBC to wrap it up with Flynn and Lucy going back for Rufus since that is where it left off.
Designated Survivor was a huge cliffhanger and it was cancelled as well.
I watch only a handful of shows and 2 of them got cancelled. The 2 I love are still on the air though. I think I would cry if they got cancelled. LOL
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic