Why a small-town restaurant owner asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave

Deleted User 203

I find the owner's reason for having done this to be petty, small-minded, and unprofessional. I also find her story suspect about FIRST asking employee's if they wanted Sanders and the rest of her party to leave and when the employee's allegedly unanimously stated they did, that's when the owner made the choice she made.

However, ridiculous reasons or not, a business owner DOES have the right to refuse service.

I gotta be honest---why did Sanders feel it necessary to Tweet about this incident? There's an obvious reason, of course, but her Tweet about this was equally as petty IMO.
RedBottoms

AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:35 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:30 am I don't mind being told by a business they won't serve me. Fine by me. I will take my business and money elsewhere and leave them a horrible review on every review site I can find and on social media. #notbothered.
I have read stories that this has apparently happened once the Tweet came out from Sanders about the incident. This restaurant went from a very high 4.something rating on Yelp to a lower 2.something.

Too, evidently people were making reservations at the restaurant and deliberately not showing up.
and that is justified to me. Let that shit take care of itself. The public will handle it. No reason to make the government get involved.
Deleted User 203

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:39 am Sounds like your run of the mill Trump supporters.
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:30 am I don't mind being told by a business they won't serve me. Fine by me. I will take my business and money elsewhere and leave them a horrible review on every review site I can find and on social media. #notbothered.
I have read stories that this has apparently happened once the Tweet came out from Sanders about the incident. This restaurant went from a very high 4.something rating on Yelp to a lower 2.something.

Too, evidently people were making reservations at the restaurant and deliberately not showing up.
So IYO, the behavior of many Liberals and "run of the mill" anti-Trumpers is..............?
Deleted User 203

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:40 am

and that is justified to me. Let that shit take care of itself. The public will handle it. No reason to make the government get involved.
I am assuming the owner probably knew what she would be up against and yes, anymore today, giving a bad online review is one of the biggest ways to pay back (justifiably as in THIS case to sometimes not) a business for issues a person has had.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Some of these comments are how kids pick up on bullying. You may not like the person but you at least be civil. But I forgot where I was.
Continue to stoop to other people's level and keep being a bully.
i want candy!

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:29 am
AliKatCam wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:25 am Whatever happened to the days of spitting in the food of people you didn’t like? If someone is willing to pay me for something, they could be the reanimated corpse of Hitler asking me to make a marijuana cake for his birthday and I’d be like okay.
If you spit in someone's food you are risking a lot these days. People have gone to jail when caught doing so. Its considered assault at this point. I saw articles where someone went to jail for it.
It would never be considered assault
RedBottoms

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:33 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:29 am
AliKatCam wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:25 am Whatever happened to the days of spitting in the food of people you didn’t like? If someone is willing to pay me for something, they could be the reanimated corpse of Hitler asking me to make a marijuana cake for his birthday and I’d be like okay.
If you spit in someone's food you are risking a lot these days. People have gone to jail when caught doing so. Its considered assault at this point. I saw articles where someone went to jail for it.
It would never be considered assault
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/246548

More intelligent, as liberals are brighter than conservatives.
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:41 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:39 am Sounds like your run of the mill Trump supporters.

So IYO, the behavior of many Liberals and "run of the mill" anti-Trumpers is..............?
Locked Previous topicNext topic