Why a small-town restaurant owner asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave

Debmomto2teens
Villein
Villein

I don’t think anyone hates Trump and his administration more than I. However, I don’t think that was an okay move.
AliKat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Whatever happened to the days of spitting in the food of people you didn’t like? If someone is willing to pay me for something, they could be the reanimated corpse of Hitler asking me to make a marijuana cake for his birthday and I’d be like okay.
RedBottoms

AliKatCam wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:25 am Whatever happened to the days of spitting in the food of people you didn’t like? If someone is willing to pay me for something, they could be the reanimated corpse of Hitler asking me to make a marijuana cake for his birthday and I’d be like okay.
If you spit in someone's food you are risking a lot these days. People have gone to jail when caught doing so. Its considered assault at this point. I saw articles where someone went to jail for it.
RedBottoms

I don't mind being told by a business they won't serve me. Fine by me. I will take my business and money elsewhere and leave them a horrible review on every review site I can find and on social media. #notbothered.
alexmom529
Baroness
Baroness

Maggie wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:25 pm Everyone cheers for this but let it be bakery refusing service to a gay couple and people are ready to burn the place down.

I’m all for private businesses refusing service to who ever they please but let’s keep it fair.
Two things-
1. One is a protected class, the other isn’t
2. I think people are more cheering the irony here. Her political party wanted this and now that it’s happening, they whine.

No idea who that is

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:30 am I don't mind being told by a business they won't serve me. Fine by me. I will take my business and money elsewhere and leave them a horrible review on every review site I can find and on social media. #notbothered.
If you werent bothered you wouldnt leave reviews
RedBottoms

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:21 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:30 am I don't mind being told by a business they won't serve me. Fine by me. I will take my business and money elsewhere and leave them a horrible review on every review site I can find and on social media. #notbothered.
If you werent bothered you wouldnt leave reviews
I leave reviews to warn others away so it does not happen to them either. But I can HAPPILY go elsewhere to spend my money. I don't want to spend my money where I am not wanted anyway
Deleted User 203

I have read stories that this has apparently happened once the Tweet came out from Sanders about the incident. This restaurant went from a very high 4.something rating on Yelp to a lower 2.something.

Too, evidently people were making reservations at the restaurant and deliberately not showing up.

Sounds like your run of the mill Trump supporters.
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:35 am
I have read stories that this has apparently happened once the Tweet came out from Sanders about the incident. This restaurant went from a very high 4.something rating on Yelp to a lower 2.something.

Too, evidently people were making reservations at the restaurant and deliberately not showing up.
Locked Previous topicNext topic