I’m so F***ing sick of thinking about what I’m eating!!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I’m morbidly obese , not immobile but still over 300 I have lost 45 pounds. I’m so F***ing tired of paying attention to everything I eat. Giving up everything I like and it takes forever. I might just stay fat and happy because I’m miserable now
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Your health is important, for both you and your family. You are adjusting. There are plenty of delicious healthy foods, you just have to reprogram your tastes and after enough exposure, you'll find new favorite things that fit into a healthy lifestyle.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Try Intermittent Fasting. I've lost 35 pounds since December.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I understand and I'm not even overweight. DH is and decided to go on this low/no carb thing and now I've having to think about altering/substituting at every meal . It's only been a week or two and it's stressing me out.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I feel you. I’m about 100 lbs overweight and I’m ready to scream. I’m really trying hard to eat right and staying active but that damn scale just won’t budge.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

What do you normally like to eat? I have lost 65 lbs in a year and I never felt deprived of anything. There is a way to make most things healthy. Also healthy eating does not have to take time. Spend some time on line searching for recipes, there are many good ones that do not take longer than 30 minutes. Right now I am struggling to lose the last 10 lbs, but I am going to my sons teams trainer starting this weekend and I can guarantee this man will help me clear this last hurdle.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

I'm sorry.. : (
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I understand I found out a few years ago I'm allergic to wheat. I'm so tired of not being able to just eat especially if we are out. If we go out to eat I'm always paranoid that its going to make me sick from cross contamination. I hate it!
And I need to lose weight too but eating is already depressing.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The struggle is real! 😥
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Soon it will become second nature. This time last year our whole lifestyle had to change for my oldest son and it was stressful trying to eat healthy all the time but now it's normal for us. Good luck!
Locked Previous topicNext topic