BM kicked SD out because SD got an abortion

Unread post

Both DH and BM got notifications in the mail saying that SD is getting an abortion. It is a legal requirement where we live to notify parents.

DH was not happy about it of course. SD is 17 and just graduated high school and we thought she was more responsible than this. He isnt against the abortion he just wishes she had not put herself in this situation in the first place.

She claims that she always used condoms and took her birth control on time but clearly that isnt true.

BM is full on freaking out about it. She told SD she could not get an abortion that she would not allow it. SD told her she doesnt need her permission and if it was up to her she wouldnt have been notified in the first place.

She told SD that if she went through with the move she would not be allowed at her house ever again. She tried to follow her to the clinic but wasnt let in.

SD came home to find all of her shit thrown in the trash can. A lot of it was broken.

We knew that she was going to be kicked out but BM is taking it farther. She doesnt want the other kids to come over because of it. They were supposed to come over this morning and they still arent here. DH told her that if they arent brought over by dinner they were going to have a problem. He even offered to pick them up and she just ignored him. He will be going down there tonight if she doesnt bring them first

She said that she feels that it is her job to protect her younger children from something so horrible

The whole thing is a mess. I understand BM doesnt like the decision SD made but that doesnt mean the other kids should not come over like normal
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's terrible. I'm glad your sd at least has somewhere to go. She's obviously better off without bm in this case.
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Your poor SD. As if her decision wasn't tough enough in the first place.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Deleted User 66

Unread post

Ok.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I assume you have a custody order hopefully right? Then BM has no choice but to honor that or face the consequences. Take her ass to court immediately. Good for your SD for making the right decision and not becoming a teen mom. She should honestly be nothing but applauded in that in my opinion.

And she may have been using birth control-its never 100%. But that is why we have abortions thankfully.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'd call the cops on the bitch. She cannot just throw her minor child out on the street and her belongings in the trash.
...MyLove...

Unread post

AsteroidStar wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:01 pm Your poor SD. As if her decision wasn't tough enough in the first place.
She killed her baby.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:45 pm
AsteroidStar wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:01 pm Your poor SD. As if her decision wasn't tough enough in the first place.
She killed her baby.
Would you rather she raise a baby she is ill-prepared for, making them both suffer? And spare me the 'she chose this' line. Yes, she did. That's her right as a woman.
TheMomster
Countess
Countess

Unread post

She killed her baby.
Zero babies died in the OP.
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Not getting into an abortion debate with you. Bait someone else.
She killed her baby.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Locked Previous topicNext topic