BM kicked SD out because SD got an abortion

...MyLove...

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:11 pm
...MyLove... wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:45 pm
AsteroidStar wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:01 pm Your poor SD. As if her decision wasn't tough enough in the first place.
She killed her baby.
Would you rather she raise a baby she is ill-prepared for, making them both suffer? And spare me the 'she chose this' line. Yes, she did. That's her right as a woman.
You rather her baby be dead?
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What a tough situation. Poor sd.

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:32 pm
She killed her baby.
Would you rather she raise a baby she is ill-prepared for, making them both suffer? And spare me the 'she chose this' line. Yes, she did. That's her right as a woman.
Jer baby is not dead. She never had one. She had a clump of cells removed
...MyLove...

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Your body is made up of trillions of cells. So, you're a one big clump of cells, dear.

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:00 pm
Your body is made up of trillions of cells. So, you're a one big clump of cells, dear.
Yes because I am living and breathing The clump of cells that this girl had removed could not live and breathe....So no living being. No baby
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She killed her baby.
A fetus is not a baby.
...MyLove...

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:07 pm

Yes because I am living and breathing The clump of cells that this girl had removed could not live and breathe....So no living being. No baby
Which one is it? You went through your whole life and never opened a science text book or you don't believe in science. Because science confirms a single cell is a life.
...MyLove...

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:33 pm

A fetus is not a baby.
Is it a puppy? The purpose of having an abortion is to kill a baby.

Unread post

That doesn't make it a human life. When do you believe human life begins?
...MyLove... wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:41 pm
Which one is it? You went through your whole life and never opened a science text book or you don't believe in science. Because science confirms a single cell is a life.
...MyLove...

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:47 pm That doesn't make it a human life. When do you believe human life begins?
...MyLove... wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:41 pm

At conception.
Locked Previous topicNext topic