DH said he was staying late at work to catch up

luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:20 pm
luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:45 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:15 am

(Does) Asking if she minds if he stays over at work is called being curtious. He's not asking for permission he's communicating with his wife and being curtious of her feelings. Why do you women always find something negative to bitch about?
I often wonder the same thing. I asked the op a question, she answered. You're the one that found negativity in my very simple question, and choose to BITCH about it.
So enlighten me and answer your own question to "why women always find something negative to bitch about" and don't forget to educate me on the rules in how this forum works
Your response was clearly intended to be negative. Unless you have the verbal equivalent of RBF. Lol. That would be the weirdest and most irrelevant question ever were you not just trying to be judgy.
It's sometimes hard to understand a person's intent online, and for that I sincerely apologize if my question came off in a negative way. Every home & family runs differently, where in your home it's normal for your husband to ask you if it's ok to stay late for work (there's no right or wrong way) where in my home my husband will just text/call and say "hey, I'll be running late"
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:31 pm
luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:47 pm
SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:23 am

He always is thoughtful enough to ask, yes. I do the same. Do you and your spouse not communicate and try to be mindful of each other when making day-of plans?
Absolutely
Well, that’s unfortunate. I wouldn’t be happy a marriage that lacked that kind of respect for each other’s time.
I wouldn't exist in a marriage that lacked love, respect, and communication
WHAT'S UNFORTUNATE???
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:27 pm
luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:47 pm

Absolutely
Well, that’s unfortunate. I wouldn’t be happy a marriage that lacked that kind of respect for each other’s time.
WHAT'S UNFORTUNATE???
I asked if you didn’t communicate and respect each other’s time. You responded with an affirmative. Your answer was that yes, you don’t communicate and consider each other.

Since you’re giving someone else shit about their spelling, I figured you’d be smart enough to be careful about your reading comprehension to avoid looking like a total idiot. No?
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:33 pm
luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:27 pm

WHAT'S UNFORTUNATE???
I asked if you didn’t communicate and respect each other’s time. You responded with an affirmative. Your answer was that yes, you don’t communicate and consider each other.

Since you’re giving someone else shit about their spelling, I figured you’d be smart enough to be careful about your reading comprehension to avoid looking like a total idiot. No?
Sorry, that was an oversight. Enjoy your weekend with your kids & husband.
#YouGoLowIGoHigh✌
Anonymous 8

Unread post

It isn’t asking permission. Staying late is optional, and he has a life at home and people who are expecting him, and will have to cover the tasks he would normally be doing if he isn’t there to do them.

My DH does the same thing. If there are extra hours outside his normal schedule he could use to get something done, he will find out if his absence will inconvenience me before he decides to do it or not. It’s no different than asking someone from work if they mind covering something that you are supposed to do if you want to leave early for a personal matter. I expect at least as much respect and courtesy from my husband as he has for his coworkers. Does your husband not show you that consideration?
luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:12 am Do he always have to ask/get permission to stay late at work?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:01 am
luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:12 am Do he always have to ask/get permission to stay late at work?
(Does) Asking if she minds if he stays over at work is called being curtious. He's not asking for permission he's communicating with his wife and being curtious of her feelings. Why do you women always find something negative to bitch about?

Are you confused as to who this question wasn't directed to you?
Nope, not confused at all. I was correcting your piss poor grammar. Do he always ask should be (Does he always ask). You were being judgy and doing it poorly. I just thought I would help you out. You are welcome.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:11 pm
Is your spell-check broken?

(courteous)

😈😇😃
Lol yes kinda. My phone is stupid I really need to get a new keyboard app. Thanks lol I missed it twice too duh. You should see some of the texts hubby gets lol it will replace words with something not even close.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:21 pm
SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:20 pm
luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:45 pm

I often wonder the same thing. I asked the op a question, she answered. You're the one that found negativity in my very simple question, and choose to BITCH about it.
So enlighten me and answer your own question to "why women always find something negative to bitch about" and don't forget to educate me on the rules in how this forum works
Your response was clearly intended to be negative. Unless you have the verbal equivalent of RBF. Lol. That would be the weirdest and most irrelevant question ever were you not just trying to be judgy.
It's sometimes hard to understand a person's intent online, and for that I sincerely apologize if my question came off in a negative way. Every home & family runs differently, where in your home it's normal for your husband to ask you if it's ok to stay late for work (there's no right or wrong way) where in my home my husband will just text/call and say "hey, I'll be running late"
Lol. No one is buying that.

Unless English isn’t your first language. Or you were raised in total social isolation. Or you are socially or cognitively impaired in a way that prevents you from grasping the most basic nuances of written language. Then I might buy it.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

:?
Attachments
3 stooges strike againownload (2).jpeg
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:26 pm:?
Aww! Thanks for posting, creepo-stalker! I was wondering why you hadn’t shown up yet and worried that you just stopped being jealous or something. Nice to know you’re still so invested in me:)

I’m vaguely disappointed that you didn’t claim I’m lying about something, though. Please try harder next time. It’s always a little bolster, knowing that you find my life so amazing that it’s honestly unbelievable to you!
Locked Previous topicNext topic