The big bang theory ended perfectly

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Blue_Prelude wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:45 pm I was disappointed. I saw the penny thing coming for a while, and I really wanted something great to happen to Raj.
I got worried last week before Howard ran to the airport. That would have made me sad if that was his ending, leaving everyone. It was kind of good though, because you can picture them just keeping on as they always have. Maintaining status quo.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:01 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:56 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:52 pm

The fact that Penny got pregnant

Why did that disappoint you?
Because just a few episodes Pe1ny and Leinard were arguing over the fact that she didnt want children. She was decidely child free. He got mad at her stormed out and they had her bringing him a gift and apologizing to him instead of the other way around. Now at the season finale they tied the show up with the whole pregnancy trope. Its ridiculous.
I'm glad they did it. It made me kind of sad for Leonard to think of him never being a dad. Penny seemed happy about it, not at all like she was just grudgingly going along with it or anything.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:28 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:23 pm Is that over? Finally.
Do you ever have anything non curmudgeonly to contribute? I can't imagine being this sour all the time.
Whew! Thank you! I thought I was the only one who noticed this. And I'm not even here that much.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:28 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:23 pm Is that over? Finally.
Do you ever have anything non curmudgeonly to contribute? I can't imagine being this sour all the time.
I'm a very happy person. I don't like the tv show, all well, if you want to take something negative out of that, that's on you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic