Mother banned from school for threatening dd bully

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:04 pmHi, CustomHoodie.
Im not her. But good grief, did you ladies not get enough with red.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thankfully I've never had to deal with my kids being bullied however I grew up with 5 siblings and we were taught to look after each other so if someone was picking on my little sister then they had to deal with all of us. I know some don't have that option so its hard to tell what I'd do in a situation like hers.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I disagree with the mother’s actions.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:07 pm Thankfully I've never had to deal with my kids being bullied however I grew up with 5 siblings and we were taught to look after each other so if someone was picking on my little sister then they had to deal with all of us. I know some don't have that option so its hard to tell what I'd do in a situation like hers.
I used to threaten guys, saying i was going to get my brother to get them if they didn't leave me alone.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:10 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:07 pm Thankfully I've never had to deal with my kids being bullied however I grew up with 5 siblings and we were taught to look after each other so if someone was picking on my little sister then they had to deal with all of us. I know some don't have that option so its hard to tell what I'd do in a situation like hers.
I used to threaten guys, saying i was going to get my brother to get them if they didn't leave me alone.
I've done the same. I let guys know right away that I have 3 tall, strong brothers.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:04 pmHi, CustomHoodie.

Please don't start that.
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I watched this video last night. I wouldn't go so far as to threaten the entire class but I'm not mad at her. She must think things are really bad for her to feel the need to visit and threaten an entire classroom of kids. I mean, she drove up there and did it so she clearly justified her actions in her mind on the way there. To her credit, she said she'd gladly deal with the parents. That woman is little cray cray and meant every word she said. They had better leave her child alone. Lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

CMrefugee wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:16 pm I watched this video last night. I wouldn't go so far as to threaten the entire class but I'm not mad at her. She must think things are really bad for her to feel the need to visit and threaten an entire classroom of kids. I mean, she drove up there and did it so she clearly justified her actions in her mind on the way there. To her credit, she said she'd gladly deal with the parents. That woman is little cray cray and meant every word she said. They had better leave her child alone. Lol.
I'll admit she went a little to far. But i can see why she did it.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Understandable, but ultimately 2 wrongs don’t make a right.
Personally, having been a victim of bullying myself, I prefer to teach my children how to deal with it and learn from my mistakes. I strengthen their self esteem so that they can either ignore or stand up to bullies and not let them affect them.
And honestly... by going all crazy on the whole classroom she probably just gave more ammo to her daughter’s bullies. They’ll be having a field day making fun of her nutcase mommy.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:30 pm Understandable, but ultimately 2 wrongs don’t make a right.
Personally, having been a victim of bullying myself, I prefer to teach my children how to deal with it and learn from my mistakes. I strengthen their self esteem so that they can either ignore or stand up to bullies and not let them affect them.
And honestly... by going all crazy on the whole classroom she probably just gave more ammo to her daughter’s bullies. They’ll be having a field day making fun of her nutcase mommy.
So much this and because mommy was acting like a ragung lunatic she isnt allowed to help.
Locked Previous topicNext topic