BM threatened to sue me

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Because I recorded our conversation and she ended up seeing me. BM is perfectly fine half the time and the other half the time she is verbally abusive and just nasty. We have begun recording every conversation with her. I try to avoid talking to her as much as I can but she comes up to me a lot when I am dropping kids off at school or anytime we run into each other in town

She walked up to me and I started recording the conversation. I didnt think she could see my phone screen at the angle she was at but she obviously could because she asked if I was recording her. I said yes and she was demanding that I turn it off. At this point I was walking towards my car and I was just focused on getting inside.

She was telling me that if I didnt delete it and any back ups she would sue me. That I didnt have her permission and that she was meeting with a lawyer.

I got in my car and left. I kinda do hope she wastes her money on a lawyer. I dont need her permission.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

IF you are in a one party consent recording state, she can f**k off

https://www.justia.com/50-state-surveys ... ersations/
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Depending on the state you live in you can't do that but I'm sure you'll live in one of the states where it's permitted or this wouldn't be a very good troll story.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BM isn't happy!!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Why are you recording her?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 6:20 pmBM isn't happy!!
She never is
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic