I shouldn't have told her

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Agreed, I wouldn't do well with that, lol. Hope all the testing comes back fine.
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

When that happens, remind yourself there will be a day when she doesn’t ask because she’s not here. I lost my mom to breast cancer five years ago.....
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

My mom is the same way and I think it rubbed off on me, lol
Anonymous 2

Well I would be worried if it was one of my daughters. Parents worry about our adult children, the things we worry about change, but we still worry. Some of it is personality and some is just being a parent. I do hope everything turns out well.
Deleted User 876

Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:56 pm I found a lump in my breast about 2 weeks ago. I went to my doctor, she says since it's soft and moves easily it's probably just a cyst but she wants me to go have a mammogram just in case.

So I mentioned it to my mom and she flipped out. She's like You're only 35! I'll come with you! You'll be ok!

The worst part is I think she told my dad too. He keeps looking at me like it'll be the last time he sees me.
UGH. I shouldn't have told.
Yeah. That's the kind of thing best kept quiet until you know for sure what's going on, because people who love you will freak out.
Locked Previous topicNext topic