Have any of you

Reedusstalker

Unread post

Ever watched Portlandia? Im watching it now and it so funny!!
RedBottoms

Unread post

yes! Its so funny. I kinda binge watched all seasons this past year. My favorites are Nina and Her boyfriend and the book store ladies. Apparently that book store was based on a real book store they filmed it at and it took years for the owners to realize they were making fun of them and then the book store shut down. OMG LOL!
Coleysmama
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I no longer have the channel that airs it but I did watch one episode years ago. I remember that the couple was at a restaurant and they were asking lots of questions about the free range organic chicken. It was funny.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:24 am yes! Its so funny. I kinda binge watched all seasons this past year. My favorites are Nina and Her boyfriend and the book store ladies. Apparently that book store was based on a real book store they filmed it at and it took years for the owners to realize they were making fun of them and then the book store shut down. OMG LOL!
I LOVE Nina and Lance and the book store ladies! I love how the one needed a heart transplant but she found out the heart was coming from a man, she said no! They were like, we aren't going to let you put some from a man inside her! LOL
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Coleysmama wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:26 am I no longer have the channel that airs it but I did watch one episode years ago. I remember that the couple was at a restaurant and they were asking lots of questions about the free range organic chicken. It was funny.
I am watching it on netfliks
MommaRex
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Put a bird on it!
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I heard good things about it. They did an episode where I live, but I haven't seen it. I should check it out.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I want to watch it. Is it appropriate to watch while my dd is home? She's 11. I won't watch it with her, but if she walks into the room, will she see something she shouldn't?
Squirrelcat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I love that show!! Season 8 was disappointing though :(
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:24 am yes! Its so funny. I kinda binge watched all seasons this past year. My favorites are Nina and Her boyfriend and the book store ladies. Apparently that book store was based on a real book store they filmed it at and it took years for the owners to realize they were making fun of them and then the book store shut down. OMG LOL!
The book store is still there. I drive by it weekly.
Locked Previous topicNext topic