Red isn’t posting

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:43 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:42 pm

No. Just her income on it.
Nothing else. I remember it because he made less then I did that year.
I didn't bother telling her though.
Did she give her first and last name?
Nope. She had her hand covering the personal info.
I have no idea what her name is. I wanna guess Katherine. Lol
If she did not give her name then how did the FB stalkers find her?
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:46 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:34 pm Red should report that facebook group and it's members to Facebook.
It wasnt on the facebook group. It was on here and what exactly is she going to report them for? Doing ehat she dared them to do? This is on her. She releases all this info on here AND on Reddit. I warned her about this and was told by her on PM that she didnt care. This os on her and no one else
This is NOT on her this is on the asshat who went and did it. She should not have to be afraid for herself or her family because somebody may or may not cross boundaries they have no business crossing just to be an absolute dick head and to prove they can stalk someone and then post it all publicly for the world to see. Red isn't to blame but people with your attitude and view are.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:52 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:34 pm Red should report that facebook group and it's members to Facebook.
It wasnt on the facebook group. It was on here and what exactly is she going to report them for? Doing ehat she dared them to do? This is on her. She releases all this info on here AND on Reddit. I warned her about this and was told by her on PM that she didnt care. This os on her and no one else
This is NOT on her this is on the asshat who went and did it. She should not have to be afraid for herself or her family because somebody may or may not cross boundaries they have no business crossing just to be an absolute dick head and to prove they can stalk someone and then post it all publicly for the world to see. Red isn't to blame but people with your attitude and view are.
Amen!
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:50 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:43 pm

Did she give her first and last name?
No clue really. She posted a link to her son's school.

Maybe they found the schools FB page, she was a member of the schools FB and from there they found the personal profile.
🤷‍♀️. Just goes to show everybody how easy it is to find information on other people.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:15 pm
Um no, the person who did the snooping and posting is in the wrong. Way to victim shame.

Now in theory it would be great if the world didn’t have crazy bitches in it, but it does. Yes, she should have been more careful, but that does not mean she is at fault.
I agree
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:26 pm

Um no, the person who did the snooping and posting is in the wrong. Way to victim shame.

Now in theory it would be great if the world didn’t have crazy bitches in it, but it does. Yes, she should have been more careful, but that does not mean she is at fault.
She is at fault and she's hardly a victim. She DARED someone to find her. She ignored all the warnings of people telling her to stop posting personal information. She knew what she was doing and is NOT a victim.
Doesn't matter she is very much the victim. The only one in the wrong is the asshat who did this. She was nothing but attacked here this was simply the last straw of someone carrying things entirely too far.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:28 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:22 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:19 pm

People who get bullied by women on here always get blamed but if red actually did dare them it is like she asked for them to do it.
So because she dared them its okay to stalk a FB page and post screenshots on this site causing her to be afraid for herself and family?
She's the dumbass who posted the telling information and made the dare, so in this case, yes. You intentionally throw out bait, don't turn tail when there is a bite on the hook.
Way to defend the guilty instead of the innocent.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:52 pm
Lol dont you tell your children not to give out personal information over the internet, talk to strangers yada yada she knew better theres being yourself and setting yourself up for trouble. But hey we can agree to dis agree but you dont think she played a part in that?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:26 pm

She is at fault and she's hardly a victim. She DARED someone to find her. She ignored all the warnings of people telling her to stop posting personal information. She knew what she was doing and is NOT a victim.
Someone went looking for PROOF she could be found. She's all about PROOF ya know.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:53 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:50 pm

No clue really. She posted a link to her son's school.

Maybe they found the schools FB page, she was a member of the schools FB and from there they found the personal profile.
🤷‍♀️. Just goes to show everybody how easy it is to find information on other people.
I doubt they knew which mom she was from hundreds on a school's FB page. Someone was collecting information on her and sharing that with others. They were playing momconfessions detectives and found her and used her info for malicious purposes. Those involved should be removed from all social media since they are not to be trusted.
Locked Previous topicNext topic