My daughter annoys the f**k out of me

Anonymous 5

Unread post

I agree with a prior poster, any way you can get a break? It can get old dealing with fixations.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't have a clue what you're talking about and I understand you're probably tired of hearing about whatever it is but you really need to get yourself under control.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I really don't get BTS and the huge fanfare if you don't understand the language.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:29 pm I really don't get BTS and the huge fanfare if you don't understand the language.
I think yds takes singing the languages, especially Asian ones, as a challenge. But he says he doesn't listen to BTS.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

There is no way in hell I would pay that much money for a pop band that I didn't even enjoy. You need to stop spoiling your kid.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Most teenage kids annoy the crap out of their parents regardless of if they are autistic or not. Take in point my eldest asking me for the 76900987th time since January if we are getting season passes to the waterslides again this year....like we've done every year since they were old enough to ride them....not to mention trying to make plans with friends saying I will take them Memorial Day weekend WITHOUT asking me first or checking with said friend's parents to see if they're even going to be in town.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:02 pm I don't have a clue what you're talking about and I understand you're probably tired of hearing about whatever it is but you really need to get yourself under control.
This.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I have no idea what this is about but I found this on youtube. Your dd listens to this music?

Anonymous 8

Unread post

That baby shark song is moronic.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Talk to her and set limits instead of waiting until you snap and curse at your child for doing something that she doesn't understand is annoying.
Locked Previous topicNext topic