In your opinion

AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Someone of low character.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That is not a word I use to refer to people.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

IMO, it's how you carry yourself and how you treat others.

A person could be as wealthy as humanly necessary yet be the most tactless, classless...yes, trashy...individual in the world while the poor person living paycheck to paycheck and no amount of affluence can be incredibly compassionate, kind, caring, and tactful human being there is.

Being "trashy" has nothing to do with money, standing in society, wealth, or even career successes.

It's about people and WHO they allow themselves to become.
LuluJa
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:35 am I view those of you who need to harass or say shit to another member ,all to feel better about your own lives, as trashy.
LuluJa
Countess
Countess

Unread post

People who use profanity language even when they are not supposed to. There is nothing cute or professional about using curse words.
Also, people who like creating and causing drama.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t describe people like that
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

People who say and do wrong things even though they know (on some level) it's wrong. Smoking with kids in the car for example. Putting their own needs before their kids.
Locked Previous topicNext topic